Radio control 1/8 buggy nitro race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah, so exciting... 1/8 R/C Buggy very fast leh... last time i use to play with 1/10 scale Tamiya...

used to be a nitro RC racer too during my sec sch time .... :think: hmm must prone down to shoot ....

Yeah i was there just now, hehehe i used to play one also before photography and now after saw the speed and power of a GP buggy hehehee i want get one myself too hahaha hmmmm guess that i'll be getting one soon ;p anyway i'd also took some shots, hope you like them.

IMG_4311.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

These 1/8 nitro 4wd buggy is from wat brand? Kyosho? Tamiya dun this category of R/C cars right?

OPS ... i hope i wont get back to this hobby again ... photography is already da*n expensive !

i think i cannot come back to this thread anymore

S11loop said:
OPS ... i hope i wont get back to this hobby again ... photography is already da*n expensive !

i think i cannot come back to this thread anymore

eh... I still have the futaba remote control set plus servo motor in my drawer.
used to play aeroplan and chopper. :):devil:

wrx_sti_22b said:
These 1/8 nitro 4wd buggy is from wat brand? Kyosho? Tamiya dun this category of R/C cars right?

if im not wrong they are, Kyosho, Hobao Hyper7, Hot Bodies and Xray and if there is more hehehe i not sure already hehehe. Hmmm hehehe i itcy to get back to this hobby again hahaha ;p

Arrrrr....

I just crashed my heli today.
Lucky minor damages to wallet. only need to get a new pair of blades.

just curious, how much do these toys cost?

The costs really varies. It can go as low as about $1200 just to get started and the sky's the limit with aftermarket parts, engines, pipes, custom paint jobs, etc.....

then it's more expensive than my 10D :sweatsm:
i used to have 2 remote-controlled cars
but use batter only, although they got gear box (dun like those without the gear box, hard to turn)
one use 9.6V rechargeable Ni-Cd
run quite fast, i cannot chase it if it don go for straight line.
these toys are also my fantasy, at least few years back.
now give all to my youngest sister :sweat:

They are very expensive. The R/C system alone could be $600+, not the car. My last fling was with a twin belt 4WD small car tat fits the body of Tamiya's Mini Cooper. Full carbon chassis. Very fast. It was made by a Hong Kong company if i'm not wrong. Before that i was toying with Tamiya TA-01, TA-02 & TA-03, I also had a Isuzu Mu 4wd jeep tat was very nicely painted, a Clod Buster 4wd & 4ws monster truck too.

I won't start or go back to this R/C thingy anymore.

This photography thingy is already very expensive.

Oi! Akai Lim, Last time play at AMK buggy track one wif Kenny Chua they all?

Status
Not open for further replies.