Race Queen In Style - Models in Fashion, Bikes in Action!, 27th July 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
No of photographers
1:3 Minimum
1:5 Maximum
*Minimum 9 paid photographers to proceed with the team shoot
**If exceeded 15 PAID photographers, I will bring upon 4th additional talent model just for you to have a better ratio and varities in your shoot.

Price
Only $48
*Inclusive of a $10 discount voucher for the next theme shoot
**A pair of GV Cinema Ticket for each participating photographer

How to Register
Private Message me, -Prince- with
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or
-Prince- - 97217717

Attendance
Nick
Fong
Candleghost
akpro70
Jamsari
Satch
Romy
John
Quest_Shawn
Dominic*
THEME SHOOT CONFIRMED!
Mike*
Ganie*
Zheyangchris*
Justshot1
Justshot2
RELEASE PHOTO OF 4TH MODEL!
JaChew
PatVagas
smallaperture
4TH MODEL AND KAWASAKI Z1000 CONFIRMED FOR SHOOT!

2 more slots left!!! Do drop a SMS to 97217717 for fast registration. Thank you! :)

No of photographers
1:3 Minimum
1:5 Maximum
*Minimum 9 paid photographers to proceed with the team shoot
**If exceeded 15 PAID photographers, I will bring upon 4th additional talent model just for you to have a better ratio and varities in your shoot.

Price
Only $48
*Inclusive of a $10 discount voucher for the next theme shoot
**A pair of GV Cinema Ticket for each participating photographer

How to Register
Private Message me, -Prince- with
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or
-Prince- - 97217717

Attendance
Nick
Fong
Candleghost
akpro70
Jamsari
Satch
Romy
John
Quest_Shawn
Dominic*
THEME SHOOT CONFIRMED!
Mike*
Ganie*
Zheyangchris*
Justshot1
Justshot2
RELEASE PHOTO OF 4TH MODEL!
JaChew
PatVagas
smallaperture
4TH MODEL AND KAWASAKI Z1000 CONFIRMED FOR SHOOT!

2 more slots left!!! Do drop a SMS to 97217717 for fast registration. Thank you! :)

Today's shoot...the motorbike is awesome :)

However, I hope the organizer can explain these arrangement:
a) Where's the 3rd model as advertised? Only Eeleen & Oxy is there.
Even there's model backing out, there should be contigency plan for this. :thumbsd:
b) Where's the arrangement of 1:5 maximum. Today's shoot is 1:6 :thumbsd:
c) Why there's a change of venue? That delays the start from 10:00am to 11:00am :thumbsd:

Even there's model backing out, there should be contigency plan for this.
b) Where's the arrangement of 1:5 maximum. Today's shoot is 1:6
c) Why there's a change of venue? That delays the start from 10:00am to 11:00am

Hi Ja Chew

I sincerely apologise about the arrangements made as I was in Malaysia and by the time I received the SMS, it was too late for me to get a replacement which ended up only 2 models.:(

Grace suffered a bad sore eye when she worked and by the time Nick received the SMS, it was 2 hours before the shoot starts. I sincerely apologise for that.

As I have sent out a mass sms to apologise to all the photographers and in compensation to that, I will work out something for you guys.

Sorry for the unpleasant experience you had in this first shoot you participated. Your feedback will be our improvements.

Thank you:)

Even there's model backing out, there should be contigency plan for this.
b) Where's the arrangement of 1:5 maximum. Today's shoot is 1:6
c) Why there's a change of venue? That delays the start from 10:00am to 11:00am

although i wasnt there..

This isnt the first time ...

The skate park shoot i went, 4 Models also in the end 2 models,

Reasons?
1 said she is not hip hop kind so dont want come? Not a Reason at all, Excuses. :thumbsd:
another said " Overslept till around 12? and she came in spagetti strips and jeans when its a hip hop shoot."
:thumbsd:

also 6:1 or even 8 : 1.

Said there were free tickets to one of the clubs. BUT most of the photographers didnt have it. Ur Coordinator didnt even approach us to give us the tickets.
And compensation should be something that everyone can use it.. It Doesnt Benefit to all those people under 18 or doesnt club , by giving free tickets.

Refreshments?
it was stated on the thread FOR THE SKATE PARK HIP HOP SHOOT on 13th April.
In the end? None..

Bottomline is, Organizer, Please BE more Organised.

IMO , NBTD inc. should do something about this...
I hope you understand ..

Its not just him, Every organizer is like this. Even Producer, Melody Love, etc etc. which is dissapointing. In the last few weeks, i have joined some group shoots and most of them always reduce members in the last minute like this. Without proper notification. Or keep changing the models without our knowing.

In the end, if you want good result (and have deep pockets), do your own private shoot with the model is better because you get more control. Group shoots is cheaper, but you get what you paid for. I think only Charby so far who kept his promises (from last weeks bikini bash) and all the models arrived without any delays or changes, so thumbs up to him.

Its not just him, Every organizer is like this. Even Producer, Melody Love, etc etc. which is dissapointing. In the last few weeks, i have joined some group shoots and most of them always reduce members in the last minute like this. Without proper notification. Or keep changing the models without our knowing.

In the end, if you want good result (and have deep pockets), do your own private shoot with the model is better because you get more control. Group shoots is cheaper, but you get what you paid for. I think only Charby so far who kept his promises (from last weeks bikini bash) and all the models arrived without any delays or changes, so thumbs up to him.

Well, Organiser should be more Orgainsed in doing such things.. not last min change..
And models have their fault also.. by not letting know the organiser earlier but last min.

and what even written in the thread. they shld at least keep to their promise..
NBTD if im not wrong is quite establish . So maybe Management side got problem in managing? :dunno:

thats why i stop attending paid shoots. Despite, PM & SmS recieving. They dont keep their words, best is to do Private One-to-One shoot. As what u say, You will have more control with the model. Can Compose her. But for group shoots, u squeeze with 6 or 7 photographers with 1 model? cant really control her much . So you only can ask her smile or not. than snap and whack already.. :sweat:

Photoshoot organisers - there are the good, the bad and the ugly. Notice that most of them are relatively new in CS.

And they post up some dark and noisy HP pictures of the models - in HDB void decks, in canteen or some other crappy locations. At the very least, the organiser should make a little effort in using a simple PnS and get a few decent shots of the models done. It is a gross aberration to use crappy pictures to publicise for photog to come to shoot with their top-of-the-range dSLR, like a Cn 1Ds MkII for example.

It seems that these are some of the common problems:
Models arriving late - with all kinds of lame excuses like getting lost, traffic jam etc.
Models MIA
Models on MC
Models changed last minute, replacement model CMI

Oh yeah, one more thing.

You pay peanuts, you get Monyet! :bigeyes::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Well, Organiser should be more Orgainsed in doing such things.. not last min change..
And models have their fault also.. by not letting know the organiser earlier but last min.

NBTD if im not wrong is quite establish . So maybe Management side got problem in managing? :dunno:

thats why i stop attending paid shoots. Despite, PM & SmS recieving. They dont keep their words, best is to do Private One-to-One shoot. As what u say, You will have more control with the model. Can Compose her. But for group shoots, u squeeze with 6 or 7 photographers with 1 model? cant really control her much . So you only can ask her smile or not. than snap and whack already.. :sweat:

Hey Kopites,you got a point here but it is also base on individual too..;)
We have a new strick force in the new season,Cheers.:D

Hey Dom, I understand about the age limit thing and you have brought it up in our past few conversations. I did realised that there are a few photographers are under age... hmm... we will work on this if we are ever going to organise another theme shoot again.

Nevertheless, there is a major shuffle going on in my company even since the new investors took over and this Race Queen in Bike Style will be my last theme shoot organised. Perhaps, it is not my strength organising such things as compared to my friend like Baby Fairy. Good and bad news to some but with all suggested suggestions, I believe me or other organisors will take note and improve things along the way, better them up for you guys.

Hopefully the bad experiences will be gone and good experiences will be achieved.

Thank you for all the support you have given to us. :)

PS. I will ensure that if ever NBTD is going to organise another theme shoot, the proper people will be handling it and not me... hahaha.:bsmilie:

Cheers to all Club Snappers :)

no more theme shoots ?? :bigeyes:

then can i get 2 more GV tics instead of the $10 discount voucher? :bsmilie:
pls dun say i cheapo ..... :bsmilie:

anyway upzz for a guy who still replied my sms in mlaysia. :)

PS. I will ensure that if ever NBTD is going to organise another theme shoot, the proper people will be handling it and not me... hahaha.:bsmilie:

Cheers to all Club Snappers

no more theme shoots ?? :bigeyes:

then can i get 2 more GV tics instead of the $10 discount voucher? :bsmilie:
pls dun say i cheapo ..... :bsmilie:

anyway upzz for a guy who still replied my sms in mlaysia. :)

They will be sent to you... hahaha I am saying that I won't be organising anymore but didn't really mention that NBTD won't be organising. Perhaps after all past experience achieved in doing theme shoots, there is a lot of homework to be done so to have put the right people for the job is important.

Got to settle down my company first before heading for the rest... sit tight... we might return in September.

Cheers mate :)

They will be sent to you... hahaha

I am saying that I won't be organising anymore but didn't really mention that NBTD won't be organising.

Perhaps after all past experiences achieved in doing theme shoots, there are a lot of homework to be done, considering putting the right people for the job is important.

Got to settle down my company first before heading for the rest... sit tight... we might return in September.

Cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.