rabbit joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blak

Apr 23, 2004
here's a joke. i think it's funny. i'm not good at telling jokes actually. but i'll try
it's originally from wolfgang weingart, a graphic designer.

*knock *knock

the farmer answered the door and saw a rabbit looking at him with a smile :D

rabbit asked: do you have any cabbage?

farmer replied: no i don't i'm sorry, i rear animals.

and so the dissapointed rabbit left. hopping away..

The second day..

*knock *knock

the farmer answered the door and saw the SAME rabbit looking at him with a smile AGAIN

the rabbit asked: do you have any cabbage?

the irritated farmer replied: no i DON'T, i said i rear animals. i don't have any cabbage, and if you dare ask again, i'll nail your floppy ears on the ground!
and so.. the rabbit was frightened and was hopping away. he stopped visiting the farmer.

A week later..

*knock *knock

the farmer answered the door and saw the SAME rabbit looking at him with a weary expression now.. and before the angry farmer could do anything..

the rabbit asked: do you have any nails?

the confused farmer replied: hmm no.. whyy?

the rabbit asked: DO YOU HAVE ANY CABBAGE?

-__-

rabbits eat cabbage ?

sorry i'm really way behind time. i think i used to know it when i was much younger... hurhur :p

sequitur said:
-__-

rabbits eat cabbage ?

sorry i'm really way behind <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a>. i think i used to know it when i was much younger... hurhur :p

ayer. you all don't think it's funny meh?

blak said:
ayer. you all don't think it's funny meh?

:cheergal:
OK lah...pretty funny...because the rabbit so dumb...cannot understand instructions...reminds me of some of the youths I work with...say many, many times also cannot understand instructions...

Status
Not open for further replies.