R4: Godzilla vs 50xAliens vs 5xPredators vs MIB... VOTE NOW!

Godzilla vs 50 x Aliens vs 5 x Predators vs MIB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zplus

Mar 16, 2002
Some equitorial, tropical isle
Round 4 - Royal Rumble!!!

Ok, here's the setting....

Its New York City in 2006 Christmas.....

Godzilla (Jap version with radioactive ray blast) has arrived and starts stomping around. While stomping it collapses an ancient tunnel which hides an ancient tomb with 50 Aliens (as seen in Aliens) these start to escape to the street level and begins to spread... fed by the nutritious populace of course... :confused:

On the dark side of the moon, a colony of Predators detects unusual activities in New York and sends in 5 Predators... it will be a great hunt.....

Meanwhile, Prez Bush declares a state of emergency and sends in the Men in Black, Agent J and Agent K to stop this royal rumble.
Prez Bush, "Fellow EEmericans, today our freedom is threatened.....again.... The war on terror is now on EEmerican soil."
:bsmilie:

Who will win!?!?!?!!
VOTE NOW!!!

===================================
Previously...
Batman - 23
Superman - 9
Draw - 6
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=183767

Spiderman - 24
Wolverine - 37
Captain America - 4
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=183833

This is a close one...
Professor X - 11
Magneto - 13
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=184228

Non! Send in Arnold Schwarzenegger and he'll shoot 'em down! :thumbsup:

Predators will win because they are the predators not the prey. :bsmilie:

I would think that MIB would team up with the predators.... to kill off the aliens first.
Godzilla would be a tough one.;p

Predator = owns all of them

predators... haha.. u mus also state their ranks leh...

the movie was 5 young predators. training to be warriors and hunters.

but if u were to insert 5 experienced hunters. things will change. ;)

hight tech weaponary. i think the MIB cannot even challenge the Preds in terms of weaponry.

and if u were to read up. predators do haf "fighter planes" too ! :bsmilie:

It'll be interesting to film MIB Meets Predetors...

My Take... MIB... love their Merc man, even comes with a driver... wuahahahahahaha

Actually predator shd win because the people looked to them as Gods once upon a time. And thus, they understand that humans are just spawning pools for the alien race

Predators rulez them all.. go go go .. shoot'em.. :thumbsup:

But only 5 predators not enough lah, needs a bigger army of them...

Agents M.I.B will die first.

Godzilla? --->
outline_34.jpg

ninelives said:
childish.............................

Its OK dude! Its Kopitiam.... Dont take life too hard... we all end up dead anyways... so while you can...
;)

Yes... I'd like to be a child....

"The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives."

"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books---a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects."
:bsmilie:

I think MIB got unfair advantage... their weapons can destroy stuff that are many times bigger.... look at that plant alient they killed....

Provided they don't get stomped by Godzilla.... think they have a good chance,.,:)

Status
Not open for further replies.