R3: Professor X vs Magneto! VOTE NOW!!!

R3: Professor X vs Magneto! VOTE NOW!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:think: if both at their best would be a draw leh.

correct me if i am wrong... but onslaught is prof X's sort of evil inner self right?

nvr read e comic before, but when i played the arcade game, onslaught looks like prof X...

singscott said:
Magneto helmet off and he toast. Brain freeze from Professor X ;)
tot magneto helmet is no diff one...is jugganuat helmet then got use..:think:

magneto and juggernaut's helmet work the same way... both make the wearer impervious to mind control..

onslaught is a mix of magneto and prof x.. :D

~Arcanic~ said:
correct me if i am wrong... but onslaught is prof X's sort of evil inner self right?

nvr read e comic before, but when i played the arcade game, onslaught looks like prof X...

in alternate universe, prof x can even walk & wear spandex lor... :bsmilie:

anyway, i think Magneto will win... i prefer his vision of every *beep* human should die... MUTANTS RULE!!! EVOLUTION!!! REVOLUTION!!!

Magneto can pretty much manupulate anything... Magnetic field is all around us...
Even our blood is under his control. How do you fight that?
;p

Zplus said:
Magneto can pretty much manupulate anything... Magnetic field is all around us...
Even our blood is under his control. How do you fight that?
;p

Hahaha... the iron content in your bloor stream.

~Arcanic~ said:

More like Magneto....

wonder if there is a mutant tat can control Black hole ....:think:
:bsmilie:

blood? i haven't seen this before leh... how can blood be under his control? I don't think iron in blood is in his control.. else every single mutant with iron in their blood is dead meat. why still need to fight so much.

I thought Patrick Stewart played Prof X pretty well... suits the role totally. Even the manner of his behaviour was how I imagined him to be.

ANother good match is Wolverine played by Hugh Jackman. Not exactly hairy enough but close.

Here's Magneto for your afternoon reads....
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Keep/4026/MagnetoBio.html

Hands down magneto win :D He just fling Prof X wheelchair around the Prof X good game already

Balabong said:
Hands down magneto win :D He just fling Prof X wheelchair around the Prof X good game already

Wah... best answer man! :thumbsup:
Why no one attacks the wheelchair???
Coz its politically incorrect to do that to a disabled man?? ;p

nxt 1... Ultraman vs Godzilla who will win... hahaha...

or Poohbear vs Mickey who will win... ;p (think whoever win... we lose... AVP style... hehehehe... but we deaf from their high pitch whining 1st...)

Zplus said:
Wah... best answer man! :thumbsup:
Why no one attacks the wheelchair???
Coz its politically incorrect to do that to a disabled man?? ;p

You dunno meh? No hitting below the belt mah....

Magneto wins no doubt about it. He could have killed Prof X in numerous situations before but the dude still treasures his relationship....err...frienship with the baldy Prof.

freedee said:
Magneto wins no doubt about it. He could have killed Prof X in numerous situations before but the dude still treasures his relationship....err...frienship with the baldy Prof.

Wah... slash ah... ;p

freedee said:

Eh... wat about Gaara vs Naruto? You Naruto fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.