Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheechee

Sep 22, 2002
Sengkang
Visit site
Just a poll to see how many of u using all original softwares. Cheers :D

dun think ur poll can cover, should do it in another way, some software original, where OS pirated one... ;p

Missing option - Use free software to do what I want. (Either opensource or simply free).

My OS is linux, I edit photgraphs with Gimp, the web server they go into is running Apache...

Who needs to pay for software ?. And I don't mean steal it.

I use original software including OS but can't afford all upgrades so I skip some versions in between. I also pay for some shareware which does specific functions!

Expensive investment though! Just wished the price of software can be more affordable.

Made sense in the past when I made money from Desktop publishing designs but not anymore!

My preferred OS = Linux, browser = mozilla / opera, image editor = Gimp, text editor = xemacs. Just so that gIll bAtez doesn't rob me, my website is hosted on a server which runs Linux and FreeBSD web servers.

Why are you restricting the choices to mirco$haft crap? The problem with the computing world today is that hardly anyone knows anything other than windoze.

Originally posted by sriram
My preferred OS = Linux, browser = mozilla / opera, image editor = Gimp, text editor = xemacs. Just so that gIll bAtez doesn't rob me, my website is hosted on a server which runs Linux and FreeBSD web servers.

Why are you restricting the choices to mirco$haft crap? The problem with the computing world today is that hardly anyone knows anything other than windoze.

hrmm.. restricting? from what i see, idont think he is referring to m$ crap (OS != m$, softwares != m$), he is referring on OSes and softwares in general. And also Linux has commercial softwares/applications too.

There are also some applications which were ported to win32.

Gimp, Apache, mysql, vim, openoffice etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.