R U 100% getting the Minolta D7D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENO

Jul 31, 2004
Teddy Bear Land
SEP coming near , means also the Minolta D7D.

Are there any Minolta users that are 100% gona get one .

Maybe if there are more than 5 to 10 people getting it, why not we group together to buy it, see can get it CHEAPER than getting one alone.

Lets put it this way,

PRICE
1) $1500-$2000 - body only ---- how many _______ those getting pls fill up.

2) $2000-$3000 - body only ---- how many _______ those getting pls fill up.

3) $2000-$2500 - with kit ---- how many _______ those getting pls fill up.

4) $2500-$3000 - with kit ---- how many _______ those getting pls fill up.

If you are serious in getting one , could u pls put your name down .

1) ?
2) ?
3) ?
4) ?
5) ?

Chances are is that i am getting one if the price is between $2000-$2500.
Just wanted to know if there are people who are also waiting to get one.
THANKS FOR SPENDING SOME TIME READING THIS.

if body only about 1800 den i will get, den if with lens kit about 2000 den i also get with the lens kit...

basis is, the set must have features surpass the 300D & D70, still unsure if its plastic body or metal body... if magnesium body mayb just add more money in...

SURE its OUT? which shop , i go find out the price before buying but will buy anyway

er i palnning to get one but just to check whether anyone know can we use back the lens and flash light for the normal minolta camera ..the one i using is dynaxx 400 .... thanks ;)

i did ask many shops owners about tis. they said should be no problem.
unless those lenses were made say about 20years ago than maybe cannot.

GENO said:

oh thank yar me too some shop owner tell me nbut tat day i try to put my flash lite onto a kionca minolta camera DiMAGE 7 the flash wont work .... :confused: so just to make sure ....

so how much u guys thinks it will range ??? hope not so ex .......

GENO said:

All AF lens should be ok, but performance may varies..

GENO said:
SURE its OUT? which shop , i go find out the price before buying but will buy anyway

Not out lah.. haaa :bsmilie:

I mean the poll is done before, check the link

Hi,

I've given some thoughts to it. This is what I need to do if I am to buy a Dynax 7 Digital:

1. Get a 1GB storage card, which I have none at the moment.
  2. Get a 5600HS flash.
  3. Get a 12-24mm or 17-35mm etc wide angle lenses as what I shoot usually fall under these focal lengths after FLC.
  4. Get a new bag! 2 bodies and maybe a new lense will not fit into my current bag.
  5. Get cash to get all of the above plus D7D.

:( :( :(

UY79 said:
Hi,

I've given some thoughts to it. This is what I need to do if I am to buy a Dynax 7 Digital:

1. Get a 1GB storage card, which I have none at the moment.
  2. Get a 5600HS flash.
  3. Get a 12-24mm or 17-35mm etc wide angle lenses as what I shoot usually fall under these focal lengths after FLC.
  4. Get a new bag! 2 bodies and maybe a new lense will not fit into my current bag.
  5. Get cash to get all of the above plus D7D.

BUY TOTO stike it ,then all no problem. hee hee

i think all flashes does not have the function ADI right?

GENO said:
BUY TOTO stike it ,then all no problem. hee hee

i think all flashes does not have the function ADI right?

Hi,

I wished for that on alot of occasions but it never happened. ;p

5600HS, 3600HS and 2500 all have ADI. And they are the only ones that will work on Minolta's digital cameras.

Cheers!

UY79 said:
Hi,

I wished for that on alot of occasions but it never happened. ;p

5600HS, 3600HS and 2500 all have ADI. And they are the only ones that will work on Minolta's digital cameras.

my mind was in another world. they all work with ADI (sigma also )

I was trying to say red eye function -my mistake thanks
:think:

GENO said:
my mind was in another world. they all work with ADI (sigma also )

I was trying to say red eye function -my mistake thanks
:think:

Hi,

Red eye usually occurs when the flash is located near the lens. The light from the flash goes straight into the eyes and back out to the lens.

External flash units do not need red eye reduction as they are more elevated from the lens than built in flash.

Cheers!

THANKS,

So u getting one D7D yrself?

UY79 said:
Hi,

Red eye usually occurs when the flash is located near the lens. The light from the flash goes straight into the eyes and back out to the lens.

External flash units do not need red eye reduction as they are more elevated from the lens than built in flash.

Cheers!

Usually only... I have gotten red eye even using a 5600HS.... depends on the angle the subject is facing when looking at the camera... best is to have a off camera bracket...

TME said:
Usually only... I have gotten red eye even using a 5600HS.... depends on the angle the subject is facing when looking at the camera... best is to have a off camera bracket...

Hi,

I believe the rule to avoiding red eye is to keep the degree of elevation of the flash more than 10 from the eye and lens plane.

Which is to say, external flashes mounted on cameras will work well when the subject is close. But as the subject stands further away, the degree of elevation drops. Going back the maths here. :bsmilie: Thus chances of getting red eyes increases.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.