Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
rip.jpg

This is a tribute thread to the 2 Longest Threads in ClubSnap. :cry:

Drudkh said:
rip8ei.jpg

what can I say...maybe some are not happy with us loh.. :cry:

we seem to be a cause of slowness. I will be sourcing out another server to host.
Suggestions on what should the new THREAD be call, in case i find a new host.

SUGGESTIONS OF NAME OF NEW THREAD

alechim said:
what can I say...maybe some are not happy with us loh.. :cry:
Nah... as stated by Darren, this closure has nothing to do with pple not being happy with ur threads. More for technical issues and for the sake of Clubsnap. I'm sure all of you wants ClubSnap to be available 24/7 and not the occasional downtimes that we have been experiencing recently.

Tribute to the two threads though. :thumbsup:

acidbyte said:
we seem to be a cause of slowness. I will be sourcing out another server to host.
Suggestions on what should the new THREAD be call, in case i find a new host.

SUGGESTIONS OF NAME OF NEW THREAD
I think you find and host first then we decide there. :)

Oh the thread started by Geno is closed?

thank you darren for closing our threads, now i dun even know what's the topic of the day today

if everyone contribute a bit i'll be able to setup a server. i already done forums before (check out my sig)

Hmmm .... I wouldn't say RIP just yet ... but we needed to do this to eliminate any possibility that the large thread(s) were causing the problems.

There are a variety of ways to resurrect the threads - one may just need to split the most recent x posts (where x = anywhere between 500-1000 posts) to a newer thread and close off the older thread, and to continue pruning the thread when needed.

Lets not jump to any conclusion or start flaming/hating us while this is still an ongoing thing.

Drudkh said:
rip.jpg

oh.. my dear thread.. 你好命苦。。 :bheart: :cry: ...

Darren said:
Hmmm .... I wouldn't say RIP just yet ... but we needed to do this to eliminate any possibility that the large thread(s) were causing the problems.

There are a variety of ways to resurrect the threads - one may just need to split the most recent x posts (where x = anywhere between 500-1000 posts) to a newer thread and close off the older thread, and to continue pruning the thread when needed.

Lets not jump to any conclusion or start flaming/hating us while this is still an ongoing thing.
haha no problem...just go ahead and do what you guys have to do to make this forum runs smoothly...

Hey hey! The spirit carries on right? :D

Drudkh:

you must see leh ... they're using Xserve ... 5K server leh :sweat: if CS runs on that kinda hardware... don't think got this kinda problems ;) :sticktong

alechim said:
haha no problem...just go ahead and do what you guys have to do to make this forum runs smoothly...

Yap yap, agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.