R/C toys? i want to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

htthach

Feb 26, 2006
dover
I'm sure that many of Cser play R/C toys.
Well, I want to start learning about it. Is there any place like CS for R/C toys where I can real up and learn? I've just got myself a Tamiya Tb-02D and now start learning :embrass:
any clue?

Well, I want to start learning about it. Is there any place like CS for R/C toys where I can real up and learn? I've just got myself a Tamiya Tb-02D and now start learning :embrass:
any clue?

You may like to go to the Old Turf City to take a look. They have a 1/10 and buggy racing track there. :)

any clue?

I think there is a local forum www.daddyhobby.com .. lots of stuff on RC there..

Nice Video!!!!! :)

Makes me want to go back to play RC again....:bsmilie:

Long time, never pay a visit to Mdm Winnie. :think:

Never hang around 10 mile junction already?:bsmilie:

wah sei....upgraded liao. send my regards to him..:)

Will do, attended his wedding months back...was his part-time photographer...:bsmilie:
How's your buggy? Sold?....My Team Magic with Falcon sold to Jimmy. :)

actually threw it away..as i needed storeroom space. Only kept the controller and crystal for maybe my children..keke.:bsmilie:

than wat are you playing now?

actually threw it away..as i needed storeroom space. Only kept the controller and crystal for maybe my children..keke.:bsmilie:

than wat are you playing now?

CAMERA!!!!:bsmilie:

Thinking of paying visit to Mdm Winnie when free....last I saw her, she still cheerful....always shout "Siao Lian Ne" when I came. :bsmilie:

The most active local forum for r/c seems to be at RC TECH, Singapore sub-forum section.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Just finished hopping up my Tamiya Avante Mk.II not long ago. :lovegrin:

92645125.jpg

nice one !
my one just finish body
so hard to drift

any clue?

Try this link http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/index.php :dunno:

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.