Quiz of the Day (7)

What war did American photographer Robert Capa photograph in 1936?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of war photographers. Anyone saw the documentary on Discovery about them in WW2? 1 in 4 died shooting.

Originally posted by maddog
Speaking of war photographers. Anyone saw the documentary on Discovery about them in WW2? 1 in 4 died shooting.

yesterday i just watched behind enemy line DVD with my projector and with 5.1 surround , it was solid !!!!! it blow my mind !!

Originally posted by ninelives

yesterday i just watched behind enemy line DVD with my projector and with 5.1 surround , it was solid !!!!! it blow my mind !!

My favourite scene is the part when the jet was tracked by the missile. Kept watching that over and over...

Originally posted by maddog

My favourite scene is the part when the jet was tracked by the missile. Kept watching that over and over...

i love the part where they were in town, you know the part where the tank knock-off the building and the fake Burette was found?

Looking at your choices, it reminds me of "Who wants to be a millionaire?" :p

Is it A - World War I
or B - Spanish Civil War

Is that your final answer? :p

B. Spanish Civil War.

His most famous photo from that war is "Death of a Loyalist Soldier"

RCapa1D.JPG

Source of pic: http://artscenecal.com/ArticlesFile/Archive/Articles1998/Articles0798/RCapa1.html

His real name is "Endre Friedman", and he's most famous for his quote "if your picture is not good enough, you are not close enough". That is, until he got too close to a land mine and got killed.

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.