Quiz .. [just for fun]

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrycake

Jul 8, 2005
eastern past
http://predictions.astrology.com/plg/

Your Past Life: The Showgirl -- You may have spent your past life as a show girl. You had the legs that others would have begged for.

plg_anim25.gif

:eek::bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Your Past Life: The Barber -- You may have spent your past life as a barber. You spent your days making sure that the entire town was cropped and clean-shaven.

plg_anim12.gif

:eek: :bsmilie:

plg_anim24.gif
[/IMG]

Hmmm.... Apparently I was a shopper or bargain hunter, as this image first appeared.

ad.jpg
:think:

Then after a few seconds I was relieved, slightly, to find out that I was a barber.

pl.jpg
;p

I was a Genie in a bottle!!! :bigeyes:

plg_anim35.gif

:bsmilie:

lol
[FONT=&quot]The Knight -- You may have been a knight in your past life. You have saved many damsels in distress. [/FONT]

Untitled-14.jpg

plg_anim20.gif

Your Past Life:
The Fisherman -- You may have spent your past life as a fisherman. You love the sport of fishing and spend most of your free time relaxing with your pole in the water.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Your Past Life:[/FONT] The Bull Fighter -- You may have spent your past life as a professional bull fighter. You risked your life to entertain large crowds of adoring fans.

plg_anim0.gif

plg_anim31.gif

Mine is nanny.............................................:sticktong :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

lil_princess said:
plg_anim15.gif

I'm a King! Haha!

Or perhaps a princess..... *grins*

wa lao, can change nanny with you???:cry:

lil_princess said:
why would i wan to be a nanny? hahahaha...:bsmilie:

laugh at me some more............:bheart: :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.