Quite new to Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

antoineMoses

Oct 5, 2009
North
Hi! I'm quite new to this forum. Just gotten the Nikon D5000 last Sunday. And acquired battery grip, extra battery, uv filter and SB600 flash today. :) Previously used Minolta Dimage Z3. Glad to attend MP associates launch of Sunblitz new flashlight and photofast cards.:D

Anybody tried using other brand flashlight like Minolta 3600HS as slave flash? Any experience?

Hello...welcome.

As Minolta's hotshoe is different from the Nikon's, using the Minolta flash would require an adapter. Since you have your Nikon flash, why not just sell your Minolta flash to the Minolta/Sony users?

Hi!
Thanks for the good suggestion! I'm considering on the possibility.:)

Hi antoineMoses,

welcome to CS.

And yes, antoineMoses, apart from not being able to answer your question, I would just like to wish you a warm welcome.

Hi antoineMoses,

A warm Welcome to CS !!! :D

Hi! I'm quite new to this forum. Just gotten the Nikon D5000 last Sunday. And acquired battery grip, extra battery, uv filter and SB600 flash today. :) Previously used Minolta Dimage Z3. Glad to attend MP associates launch of Sunblitz new flashlight and photofast cards.:D

Anybody tried using other brand flashlight like Minolta 3600HS as slave flash? Any experience?

thanks for coming to the launch / also a big welcome to ClubSnap

Status
Not open for further replies.