Quick Release for Neck Strap

Status
Not open for further replies.

lippie

Jan 10, 2006
油池
I'm feeling like removing my neck strap so that I can place my camera properly in the dry cabinet. Anyone knows where to get just the quick release clip to attach to my existing strap?

Go get urself an OPT-TECH strap. It's available in most camera shops. They have different attachment loops also. So make sure u get one that fits urs.

You've got to be extra careful that the strap does not become undone while in use.

Get from a seller called Perly.
He sells them. I'm using it and it's nice and comfortable on the neck too. :)

zcwnfx said:
does it comes off easily?

Nope, I use a D200 + grip fully loaded, 17-35mm f/2.8 + SB-800 (with 5 batts) for the whole day and the strap held up well. No incidents of the clips coming undone & is comfy too! :thumbsup:

Anyway, if you dun feel safe, you can re-loop the loose straps back across the clips for extra security. ;)

I've used the strap that I bought from Perly with my EOS 350D + 580EX flash + EF 100-400 mm L lens. No problems AT ALL! :thumbsup:

sounds really good! maybe its time to get 1 too....

Does the strap retain sweat or smell? hee hee, i walk a bit will look like jus ran through a storm!

Canew said:
I've used the strap that I bought from Perly with my EOS 350D + 580EX flash + EF 100-400 mm L lens. No problems AT ALL! :thumbsup:

Yup. I was very worry when you hung yr camera with my 100-400mm L lense on yr neck. :sweat:

Thank God it can take the weight.

(I have the same Neoprene neck strap with QR from Perly)

Status
Not open for further replies.