quick questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward6666

Aug 13, 2009
why do these people in personal sales thread. when they sell their stuff always say
"sold to a nice gentleman" tell me why!!!!!???

I thought I posted sold to nice lady before

haha good one... its the same thing......... the questions is why nice?

by default we treat everybody nicely first unless they cross us?

nice becos .. they bought at the price which the seller ask for
the opp of nice = low ballers :bsmilie:

would you put, "sold to a bitchy a** hole?"

Hmm...dunno about these guys...As for me I usually put "sold" and close my thread liao......:p

why is there even a thread on this? what is there to complain abt? next time u sell off alr then put down ''sold to a *(&*&(^&*^* Piece of S**T '' as long as you are happy

why is there even a thread on this? what is there to complain abt? next time u sell off alr then put down ''sold to a *(&*&(^&*^* Piece of S**T '' as long as you are happy

Oh come on. This is an interesting topic.

I also find that ppl tend to assume the csers are guys. They use phrase like 'thanks bro'.

Oh come on. This is an interesting topic.

I also find that ppl tend to assume the csers are guys. They use phrase like 'thanks bro'.

interesting meh? i find it kinda borliao wor..:think:

I think the ultimate would be:

"thanks to the sucker who bought my camera. Btw, there is something wrong with the WB":devil:

I think the ultimate would be:

"thanks to the sucker who bought my camera. Btw, there is something wrong with the WB":devil:

:bsmilie: , well unless the seller decided that, that shall be his/her last WTS in CS.

why do these people in personal sales thread. when they sell their stuff always say
"sold to a nice gentleman" tell me why!!!!!???

why do these people in kopitiam, when they see people saying "sold to a nice gentleman" they want to ask why...?

tell me why !!!!???

:bsmilie:

how about

"thanks to the sucker who bought my camera. you tried and tested so much, but you don't know that there is a problem with the camera that only appears after 20 minutes continuous usage! well, now you know!"

i think even better if the buyer post on the seller's thread

"thanks sucker! i am not a student actually, i have a 5 digit monthly salary but i tricked you into giving me student discount ho ho ho!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.