Quick 3 day trip, any recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieBarracuda

Mar 29, 2009
East Coast
Have a short break of 3 days from Sunday and i must, must get out of here for that time. ;p I'm traveling alone, so its just myself and some cameras to unwind and relax..... anyone have any recommendations?

Why don't you try Sabah?

My personal favs (no order of preference)...

Koh Samet island, Thailand
Con Dao island, Vietnam
Pulau Redang, Malaysia (a tad too commercialized and over visited by tourists)

More of a beach bum when I wana chill out for a short break. ;)

Sabah, Kota Kinabalu!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

my home town!!

kota kinabalu or Kuching .......short flight ...... very relaxing, good food and lots of photo ops

Probably any location in Malaysia. Penang also a good choice if you never been there
Or, any location in south east Asia within the coverage of budget airline.

Try Lombok ! A great alternative to Bali n Silkair flies there direct;)

You can now avail the services of Hostal Madrid in Spain. It is very fantastic and impressive hostel which provide a lot of services to their clients and try their best to increase your happiness and joy. Really they are superb accommodation provider in Madrid.

3 day go madrid?!!?!??!......wanna sell advertisement..also sell correctly lah....wow lao....

Yogyakarta, Indonesia!

Maybe you want consider this for your short trip. More info at yogyes.com and you fly there via Air Asia (my last trip was 100 bucks, return trip included taxes).
;p

You can now avail the services of Hostal Madrid in Spain. It is very fantastic and impressive hostel which provide a lot of services to their clients and try their best to increase your happiness and joy. Really they are superb accommodation provider in Madrid.

Wah hostel in Europe ah. Haven't u watched Hostel and Hostel Part 2? Those rich Europeans like to torture tourists! :nono:

You know where I will go?
I will take a ferry from the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, 45 minutes and arrive at Nongsa Ferry Terminal in Batam, and take a short minibus ride to my usual favourite, newly renovated, peaceful and serene Turi Beach Resort.
Can do sea sports. Can sleep whole day with the beach and the waves just right under your veranda.
Can take photos like crazy. Can go Batam Centre to buy cheaper (and original) Levis jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.