Queue at Uniqlo Tampines 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
I wanted to have a look at Uniqlo and the queue was also very long today.

Even the restaurant Manpuku queue was crazy.

Last edited:
I went to Tampines 1 yesterday, indeed uniqlo que is quite long and overrated, but Manpuku que was quite fast even though it was long.

Say honestly, i rather have a real good Japanese meal at a nice restaurant if you know what i meant.

what so interesting about this shop???

Think hello kitty, bubble tea, roti boy buns... the list goes on...

I went to Tampines 1 yesterday, indeed uniqlo que is quite long and overrated, but Manpuku que was quite fast even though it was long.

Say honestly, i rather have a real good Japanese meal at a nice restaurant if you know what i meant.
individual stalls in manpuku are specially invited over from japan, and most are expanding for the first time outside japan. chefs for cetrain stalls are also the decendents of the originators of the dishes. worth the wait and money i would say.

well i eaten there last night, some are good, some are just okay only.

Uniqlo :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Haha, it's so funny... with all the hype of UNIQLO... here in UK nobody bothers about a new shop... unless it's a whole shopping centre like Westfield... Anyway, isn't it always a fad thing? Remember bubbletea?

the only thing i like about uniqlo is http://www.uniqlosurprise.com/

some random contest for you to try winning a trip to japan. HEHEHE. everyday got 2 chances to try your luck

I haven't been to the shop at tampines 1, but when I was at harujuku, there was this themed uniqlo shop that sells manga t-shirts. the t-shirts were sold in plastic containers like those in this game. That was the only uniqlo shirt i bought in my japan trip last year.

Haha, it's so funny... with all the hype of UNIQLO... here in UK nobody bothers about a new shop... unless it's a whole shopping centre like Westfield... Anyway, isn't it always a fad thing? Remember bubbletea?

I believe in few months' time, the hype will be gone and no more queue liao. :bsmilie:

I don't know if they are sold here, but I get my business shirts from Uniqlo in Tokyo, they are slimmer fit for my bulging body hehehehe

HS

Hey I bought 5 Uniqlo T-shirts in Hong Kong ..... Photographer series! :)

wa..cool..can post pics of the t-shirts? me really hope to see.

I bought one pink t-shirt with the word "everybody photographer" while I was in HK last year.

Love their t-shirts. really comfortable.. i spend most of my money in HK in uniqlo shops (went three times). The shops in HK is really big.

please dont compare giordano to uniqlo. their stuff are so much nicer and there are more varieties too. I find their stuff more lasting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.