Questions relating to flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

shidyar

Jul 2, 2007
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
With the Super Imports Nights event coming up, I would like to ask the more experienced bugs here generally how do you take pictures at events like these. I mean static models (both cars AND the other variety) in an event hall with .. not say bad lightning .. but .. well sorta exhibition lighting..
what do i need going in to shoot at an event like these.. and what kinda flash etc etc ..?
how to use the flash effectively.. or no flash ..

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
With the Super Imports Nights event coming up, I would like to ask the more experienced bugs here generally how do you take pictures at events like these. I mean static models (both cars AND the other variety) in an event hall with .. not say bad lightning .. but .. well sorta exhibition lighting..
what do i need going in to shoot at an event like these.. and what kinda flash etc etc ..?
how to use the flash effectively.. or no flash ..
It all depends on what you wish to achieve.

If all you need is simple shots with good exposure, then flash them direct. (practise on the flash output controls)

If you need other effects, then you'd need to know what you want to achieve in the first place.

Without flash, then you'd need fast lenses and a good body to bump up the ISO speed sufficiently to get good shutter speeds without blur.

yk200

Jun 19, 2006
maybe some extra batt for ur flash... i think better to bring diffuser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom