Questions about Desaru

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Going on a 2D1N self-drive trip to Desaru.

What is there to eat apart from the famous Jade Gardens seafood at SG Rengit (30mins away)? Is there any buffet BBQ seafood at any of the resorts? I'm staying at Pulai Springs Desaru, but there seems to be no BBQ stuffs.. :)

Going on a 2D1N self-drive trip to Desaru.

What is there to eat apart from the famous Jade Gardens seafood at SG Rengit (30mins away)? Is there any buffet BBQ seafood at any of the resorts? I'm staying at Pulai Springs Desaru, but there seems to be no BBQ stuffs.. :)

I'm going to Desaru also 2 weeks later and will stay at Pulai Spring Resorts. I went there 8 yrs ago but i couldn't recall which resorts i stayed and that resorts did provide a BBQ buffet. Maybe it was Golden Beach Resorts. Anyway, i would rather enjoy the seafood from the restaurant like Jade Garden.

Do share your experience and photos once u come back from Desaru ya...... ;)

I just came back from Desaru on last weekend. Pulai Beach Resorts has BBQ dinner at price RM65. However, if you are driving i would suggest you to go Sg Rengit to have seafood dinner there which more worth than the BBQ. You can try Sin Kong, Yew Kee or Sg Mas restaurant but i personally doesnt like Jade Garden. The big lobster there is very cheap! :thumbsup:

Hey bro..

Yup I just did the trip and back. I requested for a seaview room in Pulai Springs Desaru and its full of bugs.. even have a lizard in my washroom! in fact, the room especially washroom ceiling is quite worn off.

But we did drive down to Jade Gardens.. Darn good in my opinion! Lobster at RM100 per 1kg. Very cheap! and garoupa is fresh.. Spent nearly RM150 for a dinner for 2..

Pulai's BBQ wasn't available on the weekdays which I went, so is go-kart.. so we are pretty much just stayed in the room or just drive around.. Thankfully just 2D1N, so we got back to Singapore still feeling energized from the resort stay :)

Last edited:
stay in the room? though busy taking pics.....:D

I thought of going Pulai Beach Resorts in late Jun/early Jul.
Anyone knows how much it costs to visit its plantation?
Thought of going there for durian buffet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.