Questions about D60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2009
- Will the price of the D60 drop when D5000 comes out? (crossing fingers)

- What is included in the kit of a D60? (I googled but what about bag and memory card?)

- What should be the best memory card I should buy for D60 should one not be included?

- External question: How big a portable hard drive should I buy to store my photos? Especially when I head into photography course for school and all. 320 GB or more?

Thanks in advance.

- What is included in the kit of a D60? (I googled but what about bag and memory card?)

- What should be the best memory card I should buy for D60 should one not be included?

- External question: How big a portable hard drive should I buy to store my photos? Especially when I head into photography course for school and all. 320 GB or more?

Thanks in advance.
not really sure, D5000 is out maybe u can go check. but the salesperson will ask u to choose D5000.

need to check wif the shop lor. ask for extra batt and memory card.

Erm, not really sure.

currently i used 1GB over 250GB. depends wat u shooting.

gnohz

Nov 27, 2008
Singapore
www.truphotos.com
For memory cards, don't think there's such a thing as "best" since even the most expensive and fastest card may not be the "best" for what you want to achieve but for me Sandisk should be ok :p

Six-GHz

Nov 29, 2006
The price has already dropped. It was 975 thereabouts, now is 850.

DSLR doesn't come packaged with memory cards (SD in this case). It's the dealers who provide all these freebies.

Like the bros said, Sandisk is good enough.

It all depends your output! Mine is a 80GB that lasts for a couple of years, others may need a TB. Your mileage varies.

Thanks in advance.
Have fun!

Apr 5, 2009
Thanks all for the advice, much appreciated. :)
Closing the thread now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom