question..

Pit01

Feb 28, 2010
what is the term that describes if a photo is hard or soft?

Physical photo???

Or u referring to the Image quality?

if the latter (which i believe is), soft = not sharp, hard = ?? not tt i hd heard of..

hard....??? huh....???

soft generally means not sharp.
I don't know what hard is...

the knock on your head from this :kok: ??

yes, talking about the image itself. Like a image is too soft...or too hard...

If you take a shot of a huge rock, the photo looks hard...............:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Ok, ok, just kidding :cool:
Maybe you meant like what dingaroo says its harsh? Or do you have a sample photo to post & show the different what is soft & hard to you? ;)

Not sure either...

But i am a bit blur about the picture quality when the in-camera menu pic capturing option is set to either hard or soft....i just leave it at normal...so far, my pics are fine...

your camera has an option for capturing HARD or soft photo?

based on the definition of 'soft photo' that I know, the opposite should be SHARP, not HARD.

Not sure either...

But i am a bit blur about the picture quality when the in-camera menu pic capturing option is set to either hard or soft....i just leave it at normal...so far, my pics are fine...

did u check the manual for explanation first? or did u google for ur camera model online?:rolleyes:

pls include ur camera model. and read the manual. there shld be ans.

Not sure either...

Contrast

Hard: High Contrast

Soft: Low Contrast

Sharpness

Hard: + sharpness

Soft: - sharpness

The settings will be reflected in your Exif file.

2010-06-28_171121.jpg

Last edited: