Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chongzai

Aug 26, 2007
Some queries to be solve:

1. How do i go about doing a portfolio??

2. For a DSLR, can it shoot BW just like a digital compact cam??

depends on what kind of portfolio you like i guess. can be a digital online album or a print. its all your choice. I believe there are many wedding portfolios around here.

a dslr can shoot bw but its always better to shoot in colour then convert to bw as this is a reversible process and you might eventually choose ur colour photo instead. converting to bw via post processing gives you more freeplay with your editing too!~

Other than selecting an on-line album, just start taking photos and put the best ones in your on-line album and wow lah, your portfolio already. Of course, the more photos you have in there the better the credential for your portfolio.

Ya, I agreed that it's better to take the colour photo first then use PS to convert it, cause if you set the camera to take B&W, you can't reverse the process through PS.

Tks for the precious advices.....

for DSLR....the shutter counts will reach its maximum????

Den if reach the max.....what will happen???

How to check for shutter count?

since shutters are mechanical, after a certain amount of use they will stop functioning. once this happens, it's time for a new camera or replace the shutter.

Den if reach the max.....what will happen???

How to check for shutter count?

u can send to servicing centre to check. otherwise download programmes that can read exif and check shuttercount. there is a thread here that provided the link but not sure where is it

Can 300D shoot BW??

How to set it on the cam??

if shooting B&W...shoot film better...the grains looks nicer...

I just need to know how to set on Canon eos 300D

Status
Not open for further replies.