Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

filofari

Jan 18, 2002
singapore
Visit site
Can i leave my CF inside the digicam or must i take it out before storing it away?

Well there is no problem if you just leave it in there for a few days... but if going to be left there for a few months... then I think you better take it out..... same as for the batt!

Anyway, if you think that you'll not be using it for a long time, I suggest that you do the right thing.............. lend it to me and I'll use it for you!;)

thanks bluestrike :p
and i got another query.. if i wanna take pictures of people but blur out the background is there any settings that should be done.. eg.. the shutter speed, aperature etc...

Originally posted by filofari
thanks bluestrike :p
and i got another query.. if i wanna take pictures of people but blur out the background is there any settings that should be done.. eg.. the shutter speed, aperature etc...

Well for DC is quite diff lor but you can try setting it to the Marco mode or you can set it to the Lowest F reading and standing close to the subject. You might have that.

Originally posted by filofari

As BS has rightfully pointed out, the Aperture setting (F) needs to be small but bear in mind if you wanna the subject (whole) to be sharp, then you'll need vary your F-setting...

In short, be bold in experimenting...very soon you'll be wondering how does the flash come into play, how to capture subjects in motion and such...welcome to the wonderful world of photography! ;)

Originally posted by AdamGoi

As BS has rightfully pointed out, the Aperture setting (F) needs to be small but bear in mind if you wanna the subject (whole) to be sharp, then you'll need vary your F-setting...

In short, be bold in experimenting...very soon you'll be wondering how does the flash come into play, how to capture subjects in motion and such...welcome to the wonderful world of photography! ;)

hope to post some shots soon :D

ooo! hey when you throw away, give me lah :gbounce:

u can start making use of the wonderful macro capablity. no one has tried taking their noses. UP close and quite personal

Originally posted by quackaroo
ooo! hey when you throw away, give me lah :gbounce:

u can start making use of the wonderful macro capablity. no one has tried taking their noses. UP close and quite personal

Nose in Macro mode...your nose hair will look like the amazon jungle!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.