Question to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrock87

Dec 11, 2008
Hello!

I will need to take 40 individual photos and would like to know how to transfer the photo immediately after I took the individual photo to a program etc. photoshop to rename the file name to the person name?:dunno:

Hope any kind soul can teach me how....:cry:

thanks!

wire up the camera with the computer. use the software that came with the camera.

alternatively and definitely more easily, ask someone to copy down their names in order since you only got 40. almost impossible for the sequence to go wrong

Try theses. No wires, instant uploads. :)

p-sharevideo.png

depending on what cam you have, you can opt to rent a wifi-grip..

Try theses. No wires, instant uploads. :)

p-sharevideo.png
does these things WORK???? im interested to get it they are reliable!

how long are they on the market?

Hello!

I will need to take 40 individual photos and would like to know how to transfer the photo immediately after I took the individual photo to a program etc. photoshop to rename the file name to the person name?:dunno:

Hope any kind soul can teach me how....:cry:

thanks!

Garbage in, garbage out. How can we help if we don't know what cam you are using?

Yeah, they've been out for a few years (2-3?) already. They work fine.

i heard from reviews the file transmission is the slowest link, and raw files will hog.. so .. if u r thinking of machine gunning then it might not be the best solution

ryan

what is wrong with a pencil and paper?

click - write file number and person's name on paper
and so on and so on until all 40 people

OMG! This is like so cool! Is there one for CF card slot user? >.<! Else the only way is to use the wireless transmitter? But its quite ex uh...Is there a 3rd party for it?

what is wrong with a pencil and paper?

and so on and so on until all 40 people
my way, get a paper to ask them write down their own name and filename after taking the photo.

Or bring a notebook to ask type in instead of write, so save my trouble of typing it.

to TS: for your requirement of rename a file, just need to press F2, don't need to have a special software.

go and read their own forum you will get a lot answer.

OMG! This is like so cool! Is there one for CF card slot user? >.<! Else the only way is to use the wireless transmitter? But its quite ex uh...Is there a 3rd party for it?
need to use SD/CF adapter, but it is not recommended.

Coming from reviews, the wireless transmission will not be reliable and probably not work with the adapter.

ryan

Sorry for late reply...

I will be using Nikon D60 which i rent it from my school.
^^''

Status
Not open for further replies.