Question to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvira

Apr 14, 2007
i would like to ask how am i able to get the information and specs of the pictures i took?
i am using Canon 350D and i always just upload my pictures onto my laptop or computer using the "Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard" when i plug in my camera.

And when i see the properties of the pictures the only information given is
File:JPEG file
Image Size
Date Modified

how is it able to get the specs such as :F Number
ISO speed and stuff

thanks alot!!

i would like to ask how am i able to get the information and specs of the pictures i took?
i am using Canon 350D and i always just upload my pictures onto my laptop or computer using the "Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard" when i plug in my camera.

And when i see the properties of the pictures the only information given is
File:JPEG file
Image Size
Date Modified

how is it able to get the specs such as :F Number
ISO speed and stuff

thanks alot!!

i am using cs3 and it allows me to view the exif. similarly, uploading to flickr allows me more basic stuff as well.

meaning by uploading to Flickr the specifications will automactically be stated there?

meaning by uploading to Flickr the specifications will automactically be stated there?
no no no

actually if you do not do anything to your photograph out of camera you can right click and view properties.. if not there.. look for an advanced tab should be able to see all the exif information

IF you have happened to use the save to web option.. then upload it to flickr.. then the exif information will be dumped anyways.

i implore the people who reply to threads.. yes, good to help out.. but at least provide clearer information that is accurate..

the data is called exif data

while in the software of your choice, go to help and type "exif" then click search

For windows,
Right click your file/image, select "properties", select the "Summary" tab. Select "Advanced"
the info should be there.

no no no

actually if you do not do anything to your photograph out of camera you can right click and view properties.. if not there.. look for an advanced tab should be able to see all the exif information

IF you have happened to use the save to web option.. then upload it to flickr.. then the exif information will be dumped anyways.

i implore the people who reply to threads.. yes, good to help out.. but at least provide clearer information that is accurate..

sorry. i nvr save to web so i assumed it will be there. :sweatsm:

thanks alot guys!

Thanks Grumpy1:)

Status
Not open for further replies.