[Question] shutter seized

montroy

Feb 24, 2009
how does it happen? i've heard from ppl that you cant shoot directly at the sun else it burns and seize? true?

if that's the case, how do photographers shoot the sunrise/sunset so well in postcards that i see?

how does it happen? i've heard from ppl that you cant shoot directly at the sun else it burns and seize? true?

if that's the case, how do photographers shoot the sunrise/sunset so well in postcards that i see?

use a ND fliter... to block out light.. and then can expose longer...

i don't think shooting into the sun for a short while will do much damage.. its about not over doing it..

Seems to be to complex and complicated ... It still requires some brain work to read all the links, analyze sources, compare and verify facts. Isn't it soo much easier to open mouth and wait for the spoons? :bsmilie:

When I was young, I used to use convex glass (magnifying glass) not unlike that found in normal camera lenses, and then direct the beam of light onto some surface.

Given enough focused energy source, I think you can do wonders with normal sunlight :angel: not just sensors...

You've answered your own question...

Seems to be to complex and complicated ... It still requires some brain work to read all the links, analyze sources, compare and verify facts. Isn't it soo much easier to open mouth and wait for the spoons? :bsmilie:

shooting also need brain works and analyzing. if you are lazy to use them, if that's your opinion, give me all your stuff, i shoot for you. :devil: (actually i would sell them away)