Question on WinXP My Picture Slideshow Screen Saver

Status
Not open for further replies.

nawin

Aug 24, 2002
Singapore
www.nawin.com
Hello Follow Posters!

I have a problem with my photos getting cropped off in WinXP's "My Picture Slideshow" screen saver mode. I noticed that all my images when set to the "background/wallpaper" mode on my desktop fits well even when I center or stretch the images. I made sure that all my images are at least 1200x800 in size to accomodate my 1024x768 desktop screen size.

I notice however that all my images are cropped (even if I have very large images) during the "My Picture Slideshow" screen saver mode, and have large blank spaces in the screen saver mode. The other wallpaper photos which I downloaded over the net even in 800x600 screen solution fix smugly during this screen saver mode. Please note I have already set the setting in the screen saver to "stretch all images to fit".

I believe this problem could be due on how I resize my image in photoshop. Can anybody please shed some light into this issue? I have tried increasing the size of my images, decreasing my image resolution, increasing the canvas size but so far all my efforts are in vain.

Thanks in advance.

Nawin

You can try to crop your pics with 5:4 aspect ratio

Hope it work...Gd luck

Hi, I tried cropping but that does not work as well. Can you please give me some instructions how to change the aspect ratio?

Thanks.

Hi Nawin

Here how you fixed your aspect ratio
aspectratio.jpg

Gd luck

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I tried doing that but still no change... :dunno:

Regards,

Nawin

Status
Not open for further replies.