Question on Photoshop

Nov 8, 2010
Hi Cs-ers. I am using Photoshop cs5. Is it possible to duplicate setting for all photos? For example.. I edit my (A photo), adjust colour.. Adjust saturation.. Blah blah blah.. And I would like apply the same setting on my (A Photo) to the rest of my photos. Is it possible ?

DeSwitch

Oct 28, 2005
1.45N 103.83E
www.flickr.com
Hi Cs-ers. I am using Photoshop cs5. Is it possible to duplicate setting for all photos? For example.. I edit my (A photo), adjust colour.. Adjust saturation.. Blah blah blah.. And I would like apply the same setting on my (A Photo) to the rest of my photos. Is it possible ?

YES.

Just record your steps using actions. You can edit the whole folder by running the saved action later.

Nov 8, 2010
Thank for ur info ! Is it possible that u show me step by step ? Or any site or video that will show me how to do it ?

coolthought

Jun 23, 2008
try search for batch processing in youtube.

Nov 8, 2010
Thank you guys for the great help !

Top Bottom