Question on MS WORDS!

ireallydontlikepink

Jan 18, 2010
Second Last Stop of East Side
Hi, hope i am in the correct location for posting this thread.

I met a problem in MS WORDS.

-> I had a text box that i set it to be 'Behind the original table' in MS WORDS.
ok when set behind, that means no matter how i click around the area i will not click on to the text box.

-> NOW, i need to relocate the text box that i had set behind the table to another location but no matter what i try i cannot click on the box still.

I tried google for solution but doesnt help. No solution.
just wondering if any one can help to provide some tips here.
Its ... frustrating to spend the time on 1 text box .. sighz ...

..... thanks all.

sometime i have this problem too. what i do is pull the box bigger/longer. make sure at one corner without any text/pic in front so i can click on that corner to edit the text box.

If there is some words in the text box, do a "find" of one of the word. Click find next until the word in the text box is highlighted. The text box will be selectable and you can then choose to bring it forward.

i don't know if this will work, but you can try using the drawing toolbar arrow, and drag to "net" the area where the textbox is.

Ok let's see..

your table is right above your text box and you had set the text box under Order, Send Behind Text. correct?

In such a case, no matter how you select you can only select the table and not the text box. Right?

Just move your whole table to the right slightly until your text box outline is visible. Then click on the text box and you can then move it away.