Question on Logistic Purchasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansel baby

Mar 15, 2004
Hi All, need help in the two questions below. Big thanks in advance.

1) Make an attemp to appraise (generally) the current state of purchasing in your
organisation. What would you do if you are presented with an opportunity to escalate the current state to that of WCSM status?

2) How would you convince a fresh graduate that purchasing is challenging and
rewarding career?

Ansel baby said:

1) Make an attemp to appraise (generally) the current state of purchasing in your
organisation. What would you do if you are presented with an opportunity to escalate the current state to that of WCSM status?

rewarding career?

u going for interview? or u trying to do FYP?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u going for interview? or u trying to do FYP?

helping a friend on his class assignment.

what assignment are you doing cos I'm in this trade.

and also which night school are he/she attending?

joe said:
what assignment are you doing cos I'm in this trade.

It is for a night class course in logistic management.

Just to 'tumpang' your thread (hope you don't mind). Is the Singapore Institute for Materials Management (www.simm.org.sg) recognized by the logistics/warehousing industry in Singapore? Thinking of recommending some of the courses to my colleagues to help them improve themselves. Thx

Ansel baby said:

rewarding career?

I think to convince somebody, he or she has to be convinced herself, and if he/she is convinced, just tell the fresh grad why it is so.....just tell as it is

For studies in SIMM(Singapore Institute Materials Management) is recommended in singapore.I myself use to studies SIMM cert. course.Now I studies SIPMM( Singapore insitute Purchase Material Management). for Dip. logistics course.

Ansel baby said:

rewarding career?
Tell your friend purchasing is like goal keeper, nobody will notice u when there is no problem, everybody will blame u when there is a problem. If he understands that then he has a good chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.