Question about Digi-cabi DB-036

Worrifin

May 3, 2006
Hi, I am new to dry cabinets and I have a problem with my dry cabinet bought a few days ago.

Apparently, the RH consistently only stays between 77% and 81% regardless where I turn the knob. I tried turning the knob to the 10, 11 o'clock position but it still stays at around 77+%.

My question is, how do I know decreases the relative humidity? Is it by turning the knob towards the red or green bar? Cause when I read the instruction manual, it states that by turning it towards the red bar, it should decreases the RH but when I do that, I see the RH% increases. I tried turning it to the green bar but it stays around 77+%. Anybody faces the same problem as me? :think:

Hi, I am new to dry cabinets and I have a problem with my dry cabinet bought a few days ago.

Apparently, the RH consistently only stays between 77% and 81% regardless where I turn the knob. I tried turning the knob to the 10, 11 o'clock position but it still stays at around 77+%.

My question is, how do I know decreases the relative humidity? Is it by turning the knob towards the red or green bar? Cause when I read the instruction manual, it states that by turning it towards the red bar, it should decreases the RH but when I do that, I see the RH% increases. I tried turning it to the green bar but it stays around 77+%. Anybody faces the same problem as me? :think:

Is the power light of your dry cabi lit?

Ya, the red light and green will lite up with the various knob settings. When i set to the 11 o clock direction, only the red light lits up. Anything more than that in the anti clockwise direction will lit up the green led.

Last edited:
Did you close the door properly ? try turning to the max, all the way to the red, and see if it drops lower

The dry cab will need a few hours to lower the RH. Leve the knob at 1 or 2 o'clock position. If you have aircon in your room, it also helps if you turn your aircon on, and help lower the RH in your room.

BTW, Red means it is working. Green means it is not working.

The dry cab will need a few hours to lower the RH. Leve the knob at 1 or 2 o'clock position. If you have aircon in your room, it also helps if you turn your aircon on, and help lower the RH in your room.

BTW, Red means it is working. Green means it is not working.

That seems weird, both my red and green lights are lit and my dry cabinet is working.

That seems weird, both my red and green lights are lit and my dry cabinet is working.

My bad, it has been a while since I traded by Digicabi up to the bigger Akarui. So red means power is on. The brighter the Green light is, the more it is working.

From the manual
Setting by turning the knob clockwise or anti-clockwise, clockwise toward point C represent stronger moisture absorbing estimate reading of humidity level at 25-35%. Green LED light on the knob turn brighter and dimmer when knob is turned clockwise/anticlockwise.

Thanks all for the advice! Will try and set to maximum clockwise and see how it goes.

Mine is set at around 1 o'clock and the RH stays between 43 and 47. It take a few hours for the RH to drop.