Query not directly related to photography but wonder if any1 can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinlim

Aug 4, 2006
I wonder if any1 can help esp photographer experts? My relative noticed when she was at the corrider, a very bright red light flashing from a dark window from the opposite block. The light was not those LED lights more like those round spotlights. Was it a camera? :rolleyes:

I wonder if any1 can help esp photographer experts? My relative noticed when she was at the corrider, a very bright red light flashing from a dark window from the opposite block. The light was not those LED lights more like those round spotlights. Was it a camera? :rolleyes:

Describe them more... can't really tell from your description

No, it was not so small like laser light or candles. It was very round and flashing like a CD size. and the light was v luminous.

why are you so concerned?

btw does any type of camera emit red lights? I'm not familiar with photography and only came across white flashlights, never seen red before.

why are you so concerned?

becos the flash was directed at my relative lor. and when she looked closer and got her family's attention, it stopped.
aiya, if u felt a flashlight directed at you directly and bright enough to get yr attn from the opposite block, you won't be concerned meh?

becos the flash was directed at my relative lor. and when she looked closer and got her family's attention, it stopped.
aiya, if u felt a flashlight directed at you directly and bright enough to get yr attn from the opposite block, you won't be concerned meh?

dont worry problably nothing. seriously what is there to be afraid?

Sounds like it's one of those red laser pointers.

Probably some kid's idea of fun.

Saw my neighbor had some red light pointing at my unit when I first moved in too.

Later found out that it was the heater light (in red) just outside their bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.