Queries On Classified Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkny88

Dec 30, 2008
Hi Everyone

I am new to this Website.

Hope someone can guide me to cancel, edit and upload photos on my ad. I am not able to locate the option for cancel, edit or upload photos on my ad page.

Please send me Private Message.

Thank you and Happy New Year.

Hi Everyone

I am new to this Website.

Hope someone can guide me to cancel, edit and upload photos on my ad. I am not able to locate the option for cancel, edit or upload photos on my ad page.

Please send me Private Message.

Thank you and Happy New Year.

Read the newbies guide on how to use the forum.

I read this guide before I post this question but this guide does not help at all as I do not have CANCEL or EDIT option on my ad.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_editing_deleting

Hope someone can help me on deletion and edition of ad. Please send me Private Message.
all members do not have the option of editing or deleting post in Marketplace and Personal Classifieds, only Mod and Admin able to do that, you can post update in the same thread, or close the existing thread and start a new thread.

for posting images in the thread, you need to use bbcodes.

btw, we don't use PM to reply open question, unless it is really a Private matter.

all members do not have the option of editing or deleting post in Marketplace and Personal Classifieds, only Mod and Admin able to do that, you can post update in the same thread, or close the existing thread and start a new thread.

for posting images in the thread, you need to use bbcodes.

btw, we don't use PM to reply open question, unless it is really a Private matter.

1) Does it mean to say that nobody will respond to my ad if I close the thread of my ad?
2) Does POST UPDATE IN THE SAME THREAD mean editing my ad? Earlier on you mentioned that only Administrators are able to edit the ad right?
3) Where is the option ATTACH to upload photo to my ad?

Thank you.

Last edited:
1) Does it mean to say that nobody will respond to my ad if I close the thread of my ad?
2) Does POST UPDATE IN THE SAME THREAD mean editing my ad? Earlier on you mentioned that only Administrators are able to edit the ad right?
3) Where is the option ATTACH to upload photo to my ad?

Thank you.
thread closed = case closed, offer is no longer needed or valid.

you CAN post a new post in your own thread for update info, but you CAN'T amened your earlier post.

No option in the initial posting page to attach photo, you need to use bbcodes to insert photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.