Qns on Rechargable Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangomilkshake

Sep 22, 2003
CCK
Visit site
Hi all,

Currently, I'm using SANYO Ni-MH Rechargable Quick Charger 2100 for my Ni-MH 2100 batteries.
I'm planning to get more batteries. Do I have to get back the same kind of batteries so that it is complementary to my charger?
What does 2100 mean? I've checked out EASTGEAR but seems like my Ni-MH 2100 batteries are no longer available.

Can someone please enlighten me?

Thanks.

You can get higher capcity batteries like 2500mAh or 2700mAh, but do take note that yr charging time will be longer then yr current 2100mAh.
As for brand, if you can trust sanyo batteries, buy back the same brand. Else you may try other brands.

*check out at east gear, got any Qn can ask them on the spot. :)

You don't have to use the same brand of batteries and charger. Just make sure the type is compatible i.e. Ni-MH charger with Ni-MH batteries.

2100 mAh refers to the capacity of the battery. The current highest available capacity for Sanyo batteries is 2700 mAh. 2100 are no longer in production if I'm not wrong.

The 2700 is a bit ex at the moment as it's still pretty new. The slightly older 2500 would be the best buy in terms of capacity per dollar.

longkangman said:
Get PowerEx batt the best so far if possible get Maha PowerEx charger after your existing charger spoil. :dunno:

YMMV

where is best place to get powerex batt? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.