Qns for MaxOnline Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalyst

Jan 20, 2002
NorthEast
catalyst.clubsnap.org
Hi, I read from the brochure that we need a licensed Window OS for the installation. Is it true that they do verify prior to the installation?

They have to specify the word "licensed" for political correctness. But for my case they didn't even look at my computer, let alone the content.

Hi,
I just subscribe to it two weeks back. They did not ask to verify my XP during application. Besides I just DIY the installation although the installation charge is free; just dont want them to see my system.. ;)

Catalyst said:
Hi, I read from the brochure that we need a licensed Window OS for the installation. Is it true that they do verify prior to the installation?

No, just plug and play!...:D

nope....hee..hee..hee...nope...nope...set your mind at ease....they dun have tat kind of time and money...

Yup...same here...self collect...and self installation.....they dun care...so just set your mind at ease, and go apply for Max Online...and log onto clubsnap every day!!! ha ha ha...cheers! happy surfing!

ckiang said:
I self collect modem, self collect the free wireless router, self install both, and I didn't even get charged installation fee. :)

Regards
CK

Not sure now, I've just subscribe it 3-4 months ago.
As a current SCV subscribers, installation is free for me.

I'm a subscriber too. Rest assured. As long as yr computer met the minimum requirement as specify in their terms, etc. You can use it. No problem.

It's easy to install yourself, plug and play like the rest mentioned. A person with minimum computer knowledge but with some logical thinking should be able to get the modem plugged to your PC and start the internet access.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.