Qns abt iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
You jailbroken your phone?? If you did, you might want to PM me instead..

Thanks for the quick reply, no I did not jail break it.

From the itunes when I click on the apps tab, I can see the various apps that I am supposed to be able to sync with my iphone. But I cannot even click on any of the icon or "tick" the boxes. ie cannot move anything at all.

Thanks for the quick reply, no I did not jail break it.

From the itunes when I click on the apps tab, I can see the various apps that I am supposed to be able to sync with my iphone. But I cannot even click on any of the icon or "tick" the boxes. ie cannot move anything at all.

Hi Chngpe01, i am not an expert... but...

1) on itunes, you are supposed to click and drag (fr the left) onto the 'iphone area' displayed on the screen on the right.

2) Note that when you download features from the iphone app, i found that it doesnt download once the page is full. You need to clear or move the applications to other iphone 'pages'.

Hope this helps.

Hi all, just a query, how do you all find the battery? It seems like I need to charge it almost every night and for the past 2 days, my iphone died on me before end of day! Do you all face the same problems? Fyi, I didn't really surf or play games much. I guess just normal usage. Very disappointed..... :angry:

Hi Chngpe01, i am not an expert... but...

1) on itunes, you are supposed to click and drag (fr the left) onto the 'iphone area' displayed on the screen on the right.

2) Note that when you download features from the iphone app, i found that it doesnt download once the page is full. You need to clear or move the applications to other iphone 'pages'.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, but I cannot even click and drag onto the 'iphone area'

Thanks, but I cannot even click and drag onto the 'iphone area'

Did you click "sync applications"?

Or you may need to authorize your computer.

Last edited:
Hey, got a question bout iPhone. Can it be used as a remote control to control your notebook (itunes) via bluetooth?

Hey, got a question bout iPhone. Can it be used as a remote control to control your notebook (itunes) via bluetooth?

only for mac...

Need some help. I have not been able to scyn the applications I downloaded onto my iphone. Was able to some time back. But this time the apps just can't get into my iphone. Try many times. Many Thanks

i don't know about JB iphones but why not just install the apps directly from your iphone?

Hi all, just a query, how do you all find the battery? It seems like I need to charge it almost every night and for the past 2 days, my iphone died on me before end of day! Do you all face the same problems? Fyi, I didn't really surf or play games much. I guess just normal usage. Very disappointed..... :angry:

do you have the 3G on?
3G really drains power

check apple's website for tips on battery usage

A better way is to sync your contacts, email, calendar to google. Google provides exchange service to do that. It's an alternative to Apple's Mobile Me service and it's free. Hence even if your pc is faulty, you still have everything in the cloud.

how to do that? a link please

you can try to dim ur screen for better battery consumption. i do not on my 3G most of the time, manage to last me till the next day before i charge my battery. alternative you can look for backup battery like mophie. http://www.mophie.com/

you can try to dim ur screen for better battery consumption. i do not on my 3G most of the time, manage to last me till the next day before i charge my battery. alternative you can look for backup battery like mophie. http://www.mophie.com/

mophie!:lovegrin:

My power saver.

Google Sync: Setting Up Your iPhone or iPod Touch

But remember that iPhone only allows 1 Exchange account at any time. So if you are using to access ur company's email which is on Exchange (like mine), then u don't have a chance to add another to sync with google. But still u can add another Google account to access ur Gmail account, but just no sync of contacts. Works fine with me. I have set up 2 yahoo, 2 hotmail, 1 gmail email, 1 gmail calendar, 1 ms exchange, 1 mobileme account on my iPhone 3GS and it works fine.

http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?answer=138740&topic=14252

Status
Not open for further replies.