Qn on Manfrotto 322 Action Grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

swhyge

Apr 5, 2003
Jurong
Visit site
Hi All

Any Manfrotto 322 users can advise whether it can be configure to perform like the 222 model - ie. the ball at the bottom to the tripod - handle vertical and the QR plate on the top?

http://www.manfrotto.com/product/templates/templates.php3?sectionid=8&itemid=2013

It works pretty much like the 222. QR plate is always on the top no matter which head you look at for the obvious reason. The handle grip of the 322 is horizontal. That's the main difference from the 222. I don't think you can configure it to work like the 222, at least not with a vertical grip handle.

The horizontal handle supposedly makes it more stable and less incline to creep when you position your equipment at off axis angles..

king tiger have 1... i also wanna buy 1...

btw the handle can align horizontal and vertical like the 222, the main diff is, in horizontal it can support 5kg weight, with vertical, it will be same like 222, only 2.5kg weight

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
king tiger have 1... i also wanna buy 1...

btw the handle can align horizontal and vertical like the 222, the main diff is, in horizontal it can support 5kg weight, with vertical, it will be same like 222, only 2.5kg weight

You're sure the handle can be configured vertically and function like the 222? I thought I read it in the website but just want to confirm with users who actually use it. I need it in this configuration for my use (I am using it for another purpose, besides mounting a camera of course).

Will be going to get one this weekend.

Bought mine at $155 at cathay!

The top mounting plate (not the quick release plate) has two screw u can unlock to remount to 3 types of positioning in the hand grip.

p1, the normal position.

p2, remount to change to left hand grip.

p3, remount vertically like the 222.

Very smart Ball-head, a bit big though for small hands!

Should get it , love mine!

The 322RC2 was introduce to me by some of the very good CS members.
This is the best product I have ever purchase from.
The 322RC2 is the best action ball head for me.
For me to give the rating, I give 100%.

file0006081.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.