Qn on D30

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuts

Jan 21, 2002
www.roving-light.com
Hi all,

Hope those who have a D30 can help answer this, just got a second-hand D30....
When viewing images in the Play mode on my D30, the image 1st appears blurry momentarily and then becomes focussed/clear (yes, the image is focussed). Is this normal?
Thanks!

..NuTs..

Oh, ok, thanks!
Also, the PC terminal & Remote Control terminal slots on the left of the camera got no cap/cover one? :what:

..NuTs..

Originally posted by Bluestrike
yes, this is norma;~!

Nope, bought from the guy who posted in Offstone forum, and pointed to by ckiang ... oh, thanks ckiang, wherever u are :)

..NuTs..

Originally posted by Goondu
You bought the cam from Hilarion?:gbounce:

you bought from Ben?

Anyway, I think that the cover can get one but it will cost you!
forgot if it come with the DSLR. You can check with the others!

yup.
he said it doesn't come with it...
anyway, thanks for your replies :)

..NuTs..

you bought from Ben?

Anyway, I think that the cover can get one but it will cost you!
forgot if it come with the DSLR. You can check with the others!

For the covers, go to Camera Workshop and ask Don if he has them. I bought a couple of remote release covers for my EOS 3 from him for around 10 a pop.

Originally posted by nuts
Nope, bought from the guy who posted in Offstone forum, and pointed to by ckiang ... oh, thanks ckiang, wherever u are :)

..NuTs..

You're welcome. Enjoy your new acquisition! :)

BTW, my Coolpix 950 behaves the same way. A low res pic is displayed first, then the sharper one.

Regards
CK

How was the condition?

Well, the body do look used ... its slightly dusty at corners and at the viewfinder area, but camera itself seems to work fine :)
the flash contacts looks slightly scratched and when I put on my 420EX, didn't seem to work!! but after I clean up the contacts, it works fine :)

..NuTs..

Originally posted by Simon
I can get the cover for $5

But I don't think I can ... you people seem to visit those photo shops like going to coffeeshop ... :what:

..NuTs..

btw, is it ok to touch the LCD screen of the d30? I don't mean subjecting it to large pressure intentionally. I find whenever I take a pic, my nose will be pressing on the back of the camera where the LCD is!

and when putting the d30 in and out of my camera bag, there's a tendency where I'll touch the screen with my fingers, applying just a wee bit pressure to it. is this ok? or is the LCD screen a BIG NO-NO place to touch?

Originally posted by Red Dawn
Hi

congrats nutz on your D30......
i'm sure u'll enjoy it a lot :)

Thanks, I'm sure I will ;)
btw, I'm nuts, there's another user called nutz...
btw2, a former colleague of mine (juay kwang) visited me and it so happens that he knows you ... small world :)

..NuTs..

Status
Not open for further replies.