Qn For K100D/K100D super user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all K100D/K100D super user.

Just a quick question. Understand the Auto ISO function is available, but will be disable when EV compensation is apply, so how do you normally deal with this ? Set ISO manually ?? Shoot in manual mode ?? metered at something darker or brighter to compensate instead?? Just ignored/used whatever iso setting and shoot ??

I used to be N user so i have take for granted the auto iso feature, and i usually do plenty of EV compensation to get the exposure i want especially when using flash.

Just want to know how ppl normally do ??

Hmm
i usually set the ISO manually
i never use the auto iso function

I do not use auto ISO function too. Would prefer to set the ISO manually. :)

Yeah I set it manually too.

(200 or 800)

Which Nikon are you changing from?

May I know why most of the ppl here uses ISO 200 for outdoor instead of ISO 100?

May I know why most of the ppl here uses ISO 200 for outdoor instead of ISO 100?

They are talking about K100D/K100D super here. K100D/K100D super can only go down to ISO200. Unlike K10D which can go down to ISO100.;)

minimum iso in k100d iso200

i don't really understand why they don't want to include iso100 though

anyways, i don't use auto iso either, changing is so easy with the function button :)

use auto iso if your using ext flash hehehe

Sorry guys, I'm new.. I just bought K100D Super with SMC DA 18-55mm Lens. Can I konw what setting are you all use for ISO 200 & 400?? Isit 'P' or 'AV'? :embrass:

Sorry guys, I'm new.. I just bought K100D Super with SMC DA 18-55mm Lens. Can I konw what setting are you all use for ISO 200 & 400?? Isit 'P' or 'AV'? :embrass:

which iso to use depends on you if set manually, depends on light available, indoor or outdoor... P or Av doesn't matter...usually the norm is to use the lowest iso possible...means use iso200 whenever possible, in low light condition, then increase iso accordingly to get the required exposure...play more with your camera and you will understand...

Lower ISO > Slow Shutter Speed
High ISO > High Shutter Speed

;)

Thank you guys.. Now I understand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.