QiQi @ Emerald Hill

Very enjoyable set especially with that pretty dress & environment. Oh & of course the model :)

Wonderful model and great series!!

Very enjoyable set especially with that pretty dress & environment. Oh & of course the model :)

Hi felixcat8888 and NineEleven. Thanks compliment. The model is a pleasure to work with friendly personality .... made the shoot enjoyable.
Also thanks to Venom81 for the great job in organising the shoot. :thumbsup:

Hi felixcat8888 and NineEleven. Thanks compliment. The model is a pleasure to work with friendly personality .... made the shoot enjoyable.
Also thanks to Venom81 for the great job in organising the shoot. :thumbsup:

#2 and #7 are my personal favourites, especially the latter. The composition is dynamic (split into three diagonal sections) and the colour contrast is striking. The only little niggle is that her black bra strap is showing - if only it were transparent or hidden.

#3 would've been better if you showed more to the left of the frame, i.e. put the model at approx the right 1/3 line. But you might have some limitations (e.g. distracting elements you want to leave out). Overall a good shoot, and a good model, too.

#2 and #7 are my personal favourites, especially the latter. The composition is dynamic (split into three diagonal sections) and the colour contrast is striking. The only little niggle is that her black bra strap is showing - if only it were transparent or hidden.

#3 would've been better if you showed more to the left of the frame, i.e. put the model at approx the right 1/3 line. But you might have some limitations (e.g. distracting elements you want to leave out). Overall a good shoot, and a good model, too.

Hi. Thank for viewing and taking time to making constructive comments. Appreciate it :)

I like #6, great shot