Qin Shi Huang vs Saddam Hussien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence Sky

Deregistered
Sep 5, 2006
How do we see these two historic figures, any similarities in them?
Are they heroes or tormenters to you? :devil:

=D

Got, both are males, both have 2 eyes, 1 mouth, 2 ears..

And definitely both have leg hair. :thumbsup:

Qin Shi Huang united China and make decision (although harsh) for his country.

Saddam Hussien, on the other hand, ........................ :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yes.. What is about Saddam?

I think you are very interested in Tanks right?
Do you know Saddam had how many?

=D

Got, both are males, both have 2 eyes, 1 mouth, 2 ears..

And definitely both have leg hair. :thumbsup:

Buay Ta han you..

Both also got more than one wife, right?

Both have never read Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows before.

They are not heroes or tormenter. Harry Potter is the hero! :thumbsup:

Also buay ta han you.

Do you know both of them read Sun Tzu's "Art of War"?

sign0094.gif

Harry Potter is a GAY ???

So he died of AIDs .....

cant compare la.........Qin Shi HUang unite China....He expand his teritory outwards....bloods were shed but results are seen....

for that Hussein...he just made the whole nation more inward lookin, use God's name in vain, bluff his own ppl to fight uneccessay war. Abusing GOD's name while his children go womanising......he is a bloody fool clinging own to his own pathetic wealth.....FEEDING HIS OWN PRIDE rather than his COUNTRYMAN who were in hunger....u know wats the Most evil thing in life??? its to toy around with ppl's Faith, cheats them, exploit them.........PPL like Saddam bring no wealth to the nation....the country men will remain poor, cold n hungry, many remain homeless, yet still thinking they are fighting a worthy war, SO SAD. while his Regiments sleep on warm beds, watch plasma tv, partying all day long.I just dont beleive his 2 son dont see BAYWATCH...ya!!!

One More point I wanna bring up also...Martial Law Dont WORK one, it brings no wealth to the citizen....once n again HISTORY has proven it. WAKE UP Laaaarrrhhh!!if u live in a nation implementing marshall law...it will be ur gov n military tats rich ...not U...the citizen

So who's the HERO?? I know....IT's TONY LEUNG CHEW WAI!!!!!.....why??? cos in the movie HERO....he chose not to assasinate QIN SHI HUANG, he could see the GOOD that ah QIN can bring for CHINA....hahhaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes.. What is about Saddam?

I think you are very interested in Tanks right?
Do you know Saddam had how many?

Yes, tanks is one of my favourite topics.

By the end of the 8 years Iran-Iraq War,
Iraq have 6 armoured divisons with over 4400 tanks and 3000 AFVs.
Consider one of the most superior in the Midddle East Region in term of firepower.

During the 2 Gulf War, Iraqis tanks were almost sitting ducks, the US military use it as target practise.
Majority of the units are slaughter into pieces before the actual engage in combat.

Now 2007, I am not sure how many they have............................................ left

:bigeyes: both Qin Shi Huang and Saddam Hussein are still alive.

Qin Shi Huang found the formula for eternal life but he has to 'kill' himself off in history text first and foremost that is why he ordered many texts of ancient scrolls to be burnt which contained secrets of immortality and medicines and all that mumbo jumbo as well as some versions of historical texts.

whereas saddam was never executed and is now playing PS3 as i'm typing away.

Qin Shi Huang's whereabouts is unknown.

i dun think they are gay, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.