Qimage for better and sharper print

Status
Not open for further replies.

singcbl

Nov 21, 2005
Upper Bukit Timah
Have any of you guys tried using this software called Qimage? Read somewhere that it produces sharper and better photo printout that PS.

Have it since ver 1 and yes it is a good software.

singcbl said:
Have any of you guys tried using this software called Qimage? Read somewhere that it produces sharper and better photo printout that PS.

Dennis,

Care to elaborate what you mean by being "good" if for comparison sake to PS. What I came to know is that printout from Qimage is better than if you print using PS.

It is a program just for printing nothing much to eleborate but does a good job out of it.
IMHO better and more flexible than any printing software out there.
The support is also very good.

singcbl said:
Dennis,

Care to elaborate what you mean by being "good" if for comparison sake to PS. What I came to know is that printout from Qimage is better than if you print using PS.

Dennis: Coming to NUG today?

Dennis said:
It is a program just for printing nothing much to eleborate but does a good job out of it.
IMHO better and more flexible than any printing software out there.
The support is also very good.
Thanks for the info. Will try to get the demo version to try out.

shocky said:
its for printing on ur home printer?
does it make the pic better for prints on labs?

I have been using it for more than 2 years and love it. As Dennis said, it is mainly for printing and not to replace PS. It is very good for laying out a few photos within the same page (which PS is very cumbersome in doing it).

It is also very good in "up scale" your photo to larger sizes. Some people use it to "up scale" or "extrapolate" the file to larger size and output the photo to files (rather than to printer) and send the photo to pro lab for printing. But for 3R to 8R (printed by mini-lab), no need to use QImage.

Status
Not open for further replies.