qes on d50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illidan

Nov 15, 2004
hi guys. just like to ask some qes on user who use D50. i heard that D50 doesn't have a protective cover to protect d lcd screen. so isit vunerable to scratches?? how u guys protect d lcd screen? thanks alot

Illidan said:
hi guys. just like to ask some qes on user who use D50. i heard that D50 doesn't have a protective cover to protect d lcd screen. so isit vunerable to scratches?? how u guys protect d lcd screen? thanks alot

I bought a big LCD cover, then cut to shape and paste. Not very accurate but it serves its purpose well :)

runes said:
I bought a big LCD cover, then cut to shape and paste. Not very accurate but it serves its purpose well :)

I just received the da product from recent MO and it fit nicely on the D50.;)

i usse cut to shape screen protector also...
yeap. it well serves the purpose

I doubt if we really need a lcd protector???

yhzh said:
I doubt if we really need a lcd protector???
Everybody wants to protect their investments, professionals may scorn or laugh at our little gestures done to protect our investment or others may disagree.

As for LCD protector is necessary or not, up to individual. I have protectors over every LCD portion on my CoolPix S4. Too much or overdone? Depends on individual.

Get 'da LCD protector. It should be able to protect the LCD screen up to certain
impact, scratch and last quite long.
Look out in the Consumer forum, there will be MO once a while if you not hurry
to get 1.

espn said:
Everybody wants to protect their investments, professionals may scorn or laugh at our little gestures done to protect our investment or others may disagree.

As for LCD protector is necessary or not, up to individual. I have protectors over every LCD portion on my CoolPix S4. Too much or overdone? Depends on individual.

I also got protectors over the top & rear LCD on my D70s.

ya..i waiting for the next MO for da protector also..hope they can organise soon..

Hi,

A cheap and good method to protect the LCD or any display on the D50 is to use the "PDA screen protector sheet".

I bought the Belkin PDA LCD protector for only SGD5/- over the Yahoo auction. Paste it on the D50 LCD and use a very sharp pen-knife to shape it according to the outline ( very very slowly and you can get a perfect flawless fit ). The Belkin are really very good and does not leave behind fingerprint smudge at all. I even did one for the smaller LCD screen on the D50.

Hope this help.

regards,
WL

Status
Not open for further replies.