Q. Soon visiting Singapore, where should I look around to find zuiko om lense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clare5

Jul 24, 2006
Dear members,

Hello. I'm Korean visiting Singapore on this Friday for the third time.
(I used to live in singapore for 3 years back in 1995 in Tanjong Rhu Road)
Very very excited because I almost feel like Singapore is my second home country :)

I use olympus om-1 as my slr.
I'm desperate to find zuiko 50mm MACRO lense.

It's very rare in Korea (especially f2.0), and I don't like using ebay.
I guess it's also rare in Singapore, but I would like to give a chance.

-> Where in Singapore could I search around to find zuiko macro 50mm om lense (f2.0 / f3.5)?
I'm ready to spend a whole day on finding it.

Thank You very much.
I love Singapore, right now I miss bobochaha so much!

Dear Q.Soon,I have 2 units of 50mm lens for om1 the f1.4 and f1.8 but I am in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

clare5 said:
Dear members,

Hello. I'm Korean visiting Singapore on this Friday for the third time.
(I used to live in singapore for 3 years back in 1995 in Tanjong Rhu Road)
Very very excited because I almost feel like Singapore is my second home country :)

I use olympus om-1 as my slr.
I'm desperate to find zuiko 50mm MACRO lense.

It's very rare in Korea (especially f2.0), and I don't like using ebay.
I guess it's also rare in Singapore, but I would like to give a chance.

-> Where in Singapore could I search around to find zuiko macro 50mm om lense (f2.0 / f3.5)?
I'm ready to spend a whole day on finding it.

Thank You very much.
I love Singapore, right now I miss bobochaha so much!

You get check out The Camera Workshop at Peninsula Shopping Centre.

Ebay is your best bet if you cannot find at The Camera Workshop. If you buy from ebay just make sure the seller is a reputable one. I bought 2 OM lenses from ebay and they are all in good condition. In fact, I prefer buying lenses from US or UK through Ebay. The humidity in Singapore is high and most secondhand lenses are not in good condition.

3 cheers for OM-1!

thevar said:
Dear Q.Soon,I have 2 units of 50mm lens for om1 the f1.4 and f1.8 but I am in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

i was wondering where you got the threadstarter's name, until i saw the thread title :sweat:

미안해

I think he is looking zuiko macro, not the normal 50mm

thevar said:

Then check out Cathay Photo, Peninsula Plaza.

Hacker said:
Then check out Cathay Photo, Peninsula Plaza.

No shop here stock old Zuiko lens except by chance in second hand shop for used ones.

Teo said:
No shop here stock old Zuiko lens except by chance in second hand shop for used ones.

Mistaken that the poster meant ZD.....:embrass:

Are you interested in the 50mm F1.8? If yes, how much are you willing to pay?

you selling? I very interested to buy... how much is lens actually?

snapperkid said:
you selling? I very interested to buy... how much is lens actually?

How much do you want to offer?

aldephi and camera workshop and the one next to cathy may hv some OM zuiko...go try.

else ebay is the best place. i got almost all my OM gears from ebay.

burger said:
i was wondering where you got the threadstarter's name, until i saw the thread title :sweat:

미안해

I thought the name is Clare.
Q. Soon = "Question. Soon visiting Sg....."
:D

Hello Clare5.

I have a Zuiko 50mm F3.5 macro lens in mint condition with leather pouch. If you are still in Singapore and interesed please PM me.

In fact I have a whole bunch of Zuiko lenses but don't have the heart to part with it after so many years:
50mm F1.4
28mm F2.8
100mm F2.0
65-200mm zoom
50mm macro F3.5
OM-4 body

Tumbleweed said:
Hello Clare5.

I have a Zuiko 50mm F3.5 macro lens in mint condition with leather pouch. If you are still in Singapore and interesed please PM me.

In fact I have a whole bunch of Zuiko lenses but don't have the heart to part with it after so many years:
50mm F1.4
28mm F2.8
100mm F2.0
65-200mm zoom
50mm macro F3.5
OM-4 body

hey tumbleweed,

since clare5 wants a 50mm macro, can you sell me the 50mm F1.4 or 100mm F2.0 for $50-$100. pretty please:)

Olympus 100mm F2.0? That must be a beautiful piece of gem. I only have the OM 100mm F2.8 and OM 135mm F3.5, already treasure them like anything. You simply don't get this kind of craftmanship in the modern day any more.

Are you using them on any digital E-system now? Want to see some sample of 28mm F2.8 and 100mm F2.0 ;)

Tumbleweed said:
Hello Clare5.

50mm F1.4
28mm F2.8
100mm F2.0
65-200mm zoom
50mm macro F3.5
OM-4 body

Status
Not open for further replies.