Q: Lowepro SlingShort AW200

Status
Not open for further replies.

shchow

Dec 13, 2005
Singapore CLEMENTI
spaces.msn.com
hi, i am thinking of getting a bigger camera bag for my dslr (olympus e500). have 3 lens now.
I am thinking of the SlingShort AW200. Anyone uses this before? and care to feedback?

any recommendation?

jeremyftk

Jun 24, 2005
Eastern Singapore
It's Slingshot...

And quite frankly, I prefer the Velocity 7 to the Slingshot... ;)

shchow

Dec 13, 2005
Singapore CLEMENTI
spaces.msn.com
jeremyftk said:
It's Slingshot...

And quite frankly, I prefer the Velocity 7 to the Slingshot... ;)
opps... spell wrongly! ;p
Tamrac 5747 Velocity 7 Sling Pack? hmmm... do you know where in Singapore that I can take a look at this bag?

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
shchow said:
opps... spell wrongly! ;p
Tamrac 5747 Velocity 7 Sling Pack? hmmm... do you know where in Singapore that I can take a look at this bag?
TK Foto over at Shaw Towers, Beach Road. i just bought mine there in the afternoon. ;)

shchow

Dec 13, 2005
Singapore CLEMENTI
spaces.msn.com
nightwolf75 said:
TK Foto over at Shaw Towers, Beach Road. i just bought mine there in the afternoon. ;)
thanks, nightwolf75. You just bought the slingshot or the velocity 7? and how much did you pay for that?

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
shchow said:
thanks, nightwolf75. You just bought the slingshot or the velocity 7? and how much did you pay for that?
tamrac. i'm a big fan of tamrac's range of backpacks and slingbags. shame their shoulder bags cannot match up to the design of lowepro... yet. ;p

the velocity 7 is ard $70. give TK Foto a call and look for james or richard. their stock of tamracs and lowepro just came in 2 days ago. tel: 62924533

shchow

Dec 13, 2005
Singapore CLEMENTI
spaces.msn.com
thank you all for your inputs! very helpful.

I have got myself a Lowepro Slingshot 200AW this evening from CP. Like the design a lot, and find it very practical for me! :)

Thanks!

Just Ray

Dec 25, 2005
shchow said:
thank you all for your inputs! very helpful.

I have got myself a Lowepro Slingshot 200AW this evening from CP. Like the design a lot, and find it very practical for me! :)

Thanks!

how much is your bag?

and btw any idea about the slingshot 100aw

thanks

HeWolf

Feb 25, 2003
Punggol 21
Visit site
I have no experience on either one. But from the 'look' of it, I prefer slingshot.

T brand too 'round', carrying behind feels like a turtle shell. :bsmilie: No offence.

However, I prefer to sling over my left shoulder. So most likely will be getting the 'turtle shell', unless L brand comes out with a 'reversed'/'mirrored' version.

Status
Not open for further replies.