Q: How many of u bring camera along EVERYDAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
And one more, how many camera bodies do u bring:D I know Red Dawn bring two, D30 and 1v;p

i bring my 707 almost everywhere most of the time

I bring my Dimage 5 in my backpack everywhere I go. And more than 70% of the time, my tripod as well
So you see a skinny idiot with gigantic backpack with a tripod strap to it... I think it'll be me liao ;p

Originally posted by tomshen
And one more, how many camera bodies do u bring:D I know Red Dawn bring two, D30 and 1v;p

Red Dawn must have muscles of steel(?) I used to carry my EOS-3, PB-E2 and stuff around, but after a while it became so tiring I gave up. When photography becomes pain and hard work, there's something seriously wrong - at least for a non-pro like me. If at all I carry anything these days, it's a small EOS-30 and 35mm f/2 on a compact waist pack.

I used to...but nowadays i am stuck in the lab everyday, why bother if microtubes and chemicals are all u see everyday...not to mention bad fluroscent lighting...:bsmilie:

Originally posted by sriram

Red Dawn must have muscles of steel(?) I used to carry my EOS-3, PB-E2 and stuff around, but after a while it became so tiring I gave up. When photography becomes pain and hard work, there's something seriously wrong - at least for a non-pro like me. If at all I carry anything these days, it's a small EOS-30 and 35mm f/2 on a compact waist pack.

Our friend here loves everything big and heavy, that's why. If he had his way, the 1.5kg 70-200L goes in as well. ;)

Regards
CK

wondering how u guys bring all ur suffs along...anyway, all i bring is my minolta 700si and a 24-105mm lens, in a lowepro lumnina mini bag...so small liao and my classmates think i m a freak =P hahaha.....:dunno:

my FFinepix 2800Z is considerably small so i can bring it with me all the time... but not everyday, maybe like 3 to 4 days per week... esp weekends, if i do go out.

Almost 90% of the time for me :D My colleagues are slowly getting used to this new "freakiness" of me :bsmilie:

Always carry my C2040Z, with 1 extra set of batts and the remote control in my Lowepro Photo Runner :D

A camera is never too far from me most of the time. :p

Originally posted by siron
ONly if can I will sure bring no matter what size. cuz I can shoot and shoot all day! ;)

haha too bad. u bring cam! wait kena Charge!! ah

Status
Not open for further replies.