Q: How many of u bring camera along EVERYDAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Blitz
Almost 90% of the time for me :D My colleagues are slowly getting used to this new "freakiness" of me :bsmilie:

Always carry my C2040Z, with 1 extra set of batts and the remote control in my Lowepro Photo Runner :D

haiz....my is like a bit big =P hehehe...anyway...maybe my classmates jus can't understand wats so nice abt photography =) hey, maybe we can find one day and shoot together??

Muahha.. just started the habit of carrying my eos50e with me these days..

Training for ns... ;p

Originally posted by Klause

Training for ns... ;p

u still a student? same here...me ns also coming soon...btw, i use a minolta 700si =)
cheers~

:p

Just weight my gear... noticed that I carry more than 10 kg on my back every day... That includes my camera and school books....

SBS ah~ Why so long never see your photos liao~~~ Starting to miss them ley!

Originally posted by Klause

Training for ns... ;p
Aiyo... not enough lah!

Must have the following items insde then good!
1) Tripod => 055PRO + 168RC?
2) 100-400/4-5.6L IS USM
3) 70-200/2.8L IS USM
4) 400/4 DO IS USM

so what did I miss out,,,...

I think the weight shld be enough .........

Originally posted by Flare

SBS ah~ Why so long never see your photos liao~~~ Starting to miss them ley!

Ah?? Me moving house leh...juz got my new place's phone connected...now online...ehhehe...if not everytime have to wait for chance to go online in school.

Right now, school assesments coming...lots of projects...been doing quite abit of shooting....on digital since i got not much $ to buy and develop film...

Got to wait and wait to loan digicam...not easy also..sigh.

Can't always put so many shots...paiseh mah...my shots lousy. Hee
:D

Army full pack heavier than my camera gear any day man...
Me haven't go NS... soon... soon.... in a few months...

haven't go ahhh?? hehehe... Oh well. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Wah.. So many pple have their cameras with them everywhere they go.. Personally I wouldn't mind the extra weight but I am afraid the extra knocks that my cam will suffer.
I only have my cam with me only during photo shoot. I guess I am missing out alot.

Why everyone against signing on the Army??? Me with my diploma cannot do anything... choose wrong course hee hee....... So... My other interest is the military....

Why everyone against signing on the Army??? Me with my diploma cannot do anything... choose wrong course hee hee....... So... My other interest is the military....

What dip course have u completed?

Completing Diploma in Biotechnology (Medical Technology Option) in a few months... No money to furthur study... Why... I need to get a degree in Biotechnology overseas... Come back to Singapore and study medicine... by then me 30 years old liao... Not to say I don't have money even for that first degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.