pyramid

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumb13b33

Jun 14, 2008
capitolblueart.deviantart.com
3624599453_2845e88032.jpg

buddha tooth relic temple.. this was taken with my ex cam, a d60 with the cheap 55-200mm lense at around 2pm. Damn hot nia..
I was looking for an something abstract, something different but still capturing the essense of the temple itself. I think I got it. Personally, I think that this is my best architecture shot so far. Yes, I did play with lightroom to achieve this effect. Thanks for dropping by! :)

I think this photo is absolutely stunning.

The subtle halo-like lighting glorifies the photo and gives it a sense of grandeur yet at the same time a sense of serenity a temple should exude.
The blues of the architecture resonates with the blue of the sky and compliments it well.

You were definitely able to achieve what you were going for.

Nice colour & bold geometry. If I were to be picky, the tip of the "pyramid" is a tad tight against the edge of the photo.

nice try

i will echo what has been said, even the halo works even though i don't usually fancy such things. the coloration is also interesting.

one problem though, the lack of symmetry in the back element spoils this a lot. and this can be done by moving around until you get it right.

Nice photo, except it is a bit over photoshopped from what I see

I think this photo is absolutely stunning.

The subtle halo-like lighting glorifies the photo and gives it a sense of grandeur yet at the same time a sense of serenity a temple should exude.
The blues of the architecture resonates with the blue of the sky and compliments it well.

You were definitely able to achieve what you were going for.

thanks mate.. appreciate the comments! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.