Puzzle. I promise you wont get very far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got past 3rd stage ;p

Can la... it's not colours on the third stage, it's one of those pop up art.

hmm... 5th stage anyone?

Heh, where've you got to? Finished liao?

Actually, it's been 10 min since you finished stage 3, cannot believe you so quick finish the lot liao!

wah piang...the 4th stage is like ^&*^*&%$#)($*#@*$&#_$*)(!!!

think its those u must look at something else then look at the white space again

alamak i can never see the stupid pop up art thing....any solution for 3rd so i can go on to 4th? :p

oo forget it, by some luck i managed to see it...on to 4th!

vince123123 said:
alamak i can never see the stupid pop up art thing....any solution for 3rd so i can go on to 4th? :p

yah whats up with the white space? maybe u wait 10 mins then its an animated gif that flashes somethign briefly hahaha

but then again the file is a jpg :p

wainism said:
wah piang...the 4th stage is like ^&*^*&%$#)($*#@*$&#_$*)(!!!

think its those u must look at something else then look at the white space again

Right I'm stuck on stage 5, and I need to go to bed. Espn, does tou mean anything to you for that and did I make a careless mistake, or am I completely off track? See you lot tomorrow.

Wainism, try looking at the pink pink sides hard hard, then try looking back at white image again... heehee... :devil:

Adam: you need to look and focus beyond infinity (heheh sorry ah... Clubsnap hazard), if you focus at the image you will not see the pop up art.

Jed: Keep it going... good nights. :)

espn said:
Jed: Keep it going... good nights. :)

Eh, you very cryptic, your answer could mean anything. And you never answered my question, where have you got to? Have you actually done stage 5?

:bsmilie:

espn said:
Adam: you need to look and focus beyond infinity (heheh sorry ah... Clubsnap hazard), if you focus at the image you will not see the pop up art
Like that ah ... then i can't get past Stage 3 liao cos I could never get the hang of that "focus on infinity" magic art books. :(

i'm stuck at 6..

Jed said:
Eh, you very cryptic, your answer could mean anything. And you never answered my question, where have you got to? Have you actually done stage 5?

:bsmilie:

You're supposed to be sleeping :kok:

Hint: Your letters aren't in the URL ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.