Putfile Says Goodbye To Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbesyeo said:
IMHO, Putfile makes no point in its ban action. :nono:

First, aren't they (Putfile) hypocrites for simply just banning ONLY S'pore? What about the rest of the world who also has death by hanging (including some states in the US)?

Second: Death by any other deliberate means doesn not necessarily mean less pain or a more humane death. Even with lethal injections, there are currently studies which suggest that the prisoner is still aware of the event, even though the drugs are suppose to knock him out first.

What gets me going is that the world seems to think that just because we are small, they can bad-mouth us and try to bully us. ;(

What you are quoting (them being hypocrite) is a seperate issue altogther. I was merely stating my thoughts on death by hanging.

novello76 said:
Its a subjective issue of course. Its easy to say that when the person is not related to you. The remorse and pain and fear, will already come from moments before your death, not to mention death being the ultimate sentence itself. Is that not punishment enough?

IMHO, one needs to remember the other side of the coin as well. If a drug trafficker had gotten away with his deed, and sucessfully delivered his drugs, would he have regretted his deed? :think:

I wonder what Australia would do if it happened in the motherland Vietnam?

I understand firing squad is very efficient. INSTANEOUS if hit right at the brain!

Maybe Singapore should follow China and Vietnam?:think:

Hobbesyeo said:
IMHO, one needs to remember the other side of the coin as well. If a drug trafficker had gotten away with his deed, and sucessfully delivered his drugs, would he have regretted his deed? :think:

Sure. You are right. But my question is on the mode of the death penalty, not whether death penalty is right or wrong.

novello76 said:
Sure. You are right. But my question is on the mode of the death penalty, not whether death penalty is right or wrong.

I addressed that in my previous post, where I said,"Death by any other deliberate means doesn not necessarily mean less pain or a more humane death. Even with lethal injections, there are currently studies which suggest that the prisoner is still aware of the event, even though the drugs are suppose to knock him out first.";)

aiyah, chop off the head is the fastest lah. some more can make into reality tv. scared of inhumane death, still want to be drug runner, come on, give me a kit kat. :sticktong

What rubbish !!!

You broke the law, you answer for your actions. Singapore shall not yield to such blackmail!

What is putfile by the way?:dunno:

:bsmilie: what the hell is putfile????

'pang sai' i know laaa:bsmilie:

6mins to die when hanged? wow... din't know anyone can hold their breath for a blinding 6mins!!!

this is Singapore and we have our laws!:thumbsup:

U can't blame the fellow, it is the cheapest mean of generating publicity in this competitive, costly world :think:
Although the mean is rather low(single out one country and ignore the rest of world who still imposed the death penalty, including USA). Nonetheless, it is effective now

My personal opinion? Dun wrestle with pigs, you ended up getting dirty. :bsmilie:

i only know renaming of files, saving files, deleting files.

what is putfiles?

jbma said:
To hell with them. Should not black mail us man. You mean we must change our laws to make them happy? Don't need to put no file anywhere except on my pc.
Nah, u noe lah... When they do something, "its only natural". But when others do something, "they muz conform to their standards" if not "they are against us". ;)

sorry for ignorance, but what is "buttfile" ?:bsmilie:

LOSERS.

they lose sponsership, lose major clients, lose advertising funds, so they close shop and then PUSH THE BLAME TO SOME NOBEL CAUSE.

you tell me, which organization want to close shop just for NOBLE cause. NO ONE.

putfile my ass!

a bit hpyocritical right... when the bali bombers killed some australians... "hang them" but now hanging (a criminal caught red handed while knowing the consequences of his actions) is so cruel... the world is a challenging place to live...

Status
Not open for further replies.