Put DSLR inside backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshii

Deregistered
Mar 23, 2009
Is there any pouch where I can put on if I want to put inside my backpack?
Eg. DSLR with 18-55mm lens.
Im too lazy to carry sling bag.

sometimes if i want to use backpack, i usually place my cam in the small bag that canon gave me free when i bought my cam. and then place that small bag into a bagpack.

so its like a bag in a bag :)

sometimes if i want to use backpack, i usually place my cam in the small bag that canon gave me free when i bought my cam. and then place that small bag into a bagpack.

so its like a bag in a bag :)

i also do dat sometimes....:bsmilie:

thought I saw some neoprene pouches available in MO? I guess you can try that...

Camera wrap?? Where can I buy?

Putting budget aside, you can consider a camera backpack which gives excellent protection, ease of packing and convenience removing the cam without the hassle of 'unwrapping' before you start shooting.

i used to wrap my cam in my beanie and keep it in my bags...
but you can try using the holsters...

Just go Daiso buy $2 foam laptop bag. If 1 not enough get 2 layers..cheap cheap.
And then I put into my laptop backpack slot, which does come with some padding as well.

Just go Daiso buy $2 foam laptop bag. If 1 not enough get 2 layers..cheap cheap.
And then I put into my laptop backpack slot, which does come with some padding as well.

wat dat?? :confused:

can just wrap ur dslr with something dry and with cushion .
e.g take a thick thick towel wrap around ur dslr also can.
den place it inside ur backpack.
just some protection will do le.
unless u're going to throw ur backpack ard ... :S

wrap with T-shirt and dunk everything in a backpack.

Me too, just wrap my DSLR with a T-shirt inside my backpack

Is there any pouch where I can put on if I want to put inside my backpack?
Eg. DSLR with 18-55mm lens.
Im too lazy to carry sling bag.

depands on which dslr ure carrying. there are lots of it which are selling online.

There is a good bag from SONY
It resembles a shoe bag with a small cloth handle on one end
Its enough to fit my camera with the standard lens and it has small pockets for your batteries and media
I think its small enough for a back pack yet it can protect ur camera well
http://www.sony.com.sg/product/lcs-amlc3

I'm also looking for a bag to put my camera into a backpack. Was shopping around the usual camera shops in Funan when I came across this place call Case Logic on the ground floor. They sell all sorts of bags including camera bags. I saw this bag call 'Camera Cradle' which can house my 450D with 24-105mm lens nicely. The internal is hard casing moulded to the external shape of a camera, not the flimsy padded divider like the Lowepro Apex series. It sort of cradles the camera, hence the name for the bag. $80 bucks with 15% discount, so paid $68 for it. Was quoted $47, $50, $55 for a smaller sized Lowepro 140 AW. Pretty turned off by the variation in prices so went for the 'non-branded' bag :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Put cam on Top Loader then put inside backpack. Works for me. :)

i used a D&G pouch that i purchased from the shop during my last ict. I was told that there is another one meant for carrying gas mask which is bigger but was sold out then. The lady told me many people buy it to put cameras also :) You might want to check it out if you got the chance. And i forgot to mention that i paid < $15 for my pouch.

Yah gd idea, can save money.

Status
Not open for further replies.